1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OlajuwonFan81, Feb 21, 2014.

1. conquistador#11

harden is old school has that 80's body that can absorb some vigorous pounding.

(insert dwight's post game interview face pic)

2. archinkent

archinkent Member

I am sure most of the Lin supporters here (including me) had criticised Lin when he did badly on the court. But this is a different matter.

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Lock it up.

4. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I'd argue that Harden's extracurricular activities have prepared him well.

5. strifed169

strifed169 Member

wait a minute, Harden is out for the rest of the season?

6. khyberjones

khyberjones Member

This site has officially reached Lin derangement syndrome with this thread. How anyone can blame Lin for a freak accident on the basketball court in a competitive 1-2 possession game among possible playoff opponents is incomprehensible.

7. Granville

Granville Member

That's way overboard. I hope he bans your ass or changes your user name to Ko_tex

#547 Granville, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  8. Rox11

Rox11 Member

[​IMG]

9. steady

steady Member

For those who might be interested in actual Harden injury news. McHale has said he would be shocked if Harden did not play tonight. Harden participated fully in the team's practice yesterday. Bev said he looked good. The team nixed taking an MRI because deemed unnecessary.

10. CCM721

CCM721 Member

And you aren't biased? You made a post claiming Lin has accomplished just as much as Harden in the playoffs. If that's not delusion and bias, then I don't know what is.

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'm loving this thread. The Lin War rages on...

*popcorn.gif*

12. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Thank you!

13. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Ha Ha! Nobody cares about that

14. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Your post could basically be summed up as:

"Clutch is a jackass and idiot, if he bans me it only proves my point".

15. jdhu

jdhu Member

+1. Unreal.

16. apollo33

apollo33 Member

say something stupid like expecting not to get b**** slapped

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I don't think he's a bad poster but I realize I wasn't irrational by putting him on my ignore list a couple of months ago.

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

ed_tx go read the post by doppelgänger on the first page. It amazes me that clutch is still willing to let him post on this site. So all this clutch being unfair nonsense needs to stop.

19. Hilarious

Hilarious Member

Fixed. And btw I do not think, that Lin did it on purpose and yes accidents do happen in the NBA so that was not was i was indicating.

I did accuse Harden myself for not playing defense for some posts and wished I did't used that dless version of his name.

For me a fan should think positive for the players on his/her team UNLESS there is CLEAR proof of someone playing bad on purpose or trying to cause damage to the organisation (for ex. you saying Asik earned the anger is validating all this'' he clearly faked the injury - he's a sore vagina''? You got any proof? Oh i forgot he was only showcased before the trade deadline and got traded now, no? Fact is he was an idiot for sulking for exactly 2 games and he did apologise to the rest of the team so for me that's the end of the story)

What I don't get is are fans constantly trying to make everybody else believe, that ALL other players are negative factors (ballhoging, fumbling passes, taking the spot away despite being the worse shooter etc.) and ONLY their hero is flawless..in fact he is even flawless when he has flaws like turnovers, bad passes and being passive to them..

This thread had some really bad posters trying to stir things up against Lin, trying to show he did it on purpose etc. which is complete bs imo. He is not thinking his actions through sometimes, yes but in this case I don't think it was anything else but him focusing on chasing his man around and not seeing Lee's dirty tactics in locking Harden's arm.

But when those posters try to stir it up some posters who are here because of Lin (think thats better than LOF) answer with even more idiocy, changinf this whole topic into a Pro/Con Lin battle.

Let's stop all this bs and start/continue to follow and support our team.

(ofc now this post is gonna be ripped apart :p)

20. bmd

bmd Member

LMAO! I was reading all of that in agreement because it was well-written and informative. Then all of a sudden I read "striped dildo era" and had to LOL.