1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden has shown his true colors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RKREBORN, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Leslie gave a low key ultimatum with bonuses that he wanted the Rockets to "play through the motions" and had dinner with the San Antonio Owner. It was a point shaving job and compliance to the departing owner's wishes. He didn't want to even think about the Rockets nor upcoming games as he sold the team to majority owner Tilman Fertita.

2. nigma2000

nigma2000 Member

It’s no coincidence that Harden is pulling this after Morey has left. Knowing that the team is in the hands of rookie coach/GM. He is now whining about wanting to go. I mean couldn’t he and Russ give it a full season without all the Covid issues and see what a new coach and player pick ups may do? I mean honestly no one should be sad about D’Antoni leaving, that was the right move and his window closed.

Morey is also responsible for this mess of a roster tinkering left and right catering to Harden’s demands also, so I’m not sure why he is all mad and got up and left. The Westbrook deal may not be what he wanted but I’m sure it’s what Harden wanted. So I’m wondering what’s all this quitting on the franchise all of a sudden from everyone.

3. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Entitled kids

4. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Source?

5. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Scola ok doe

6. tc0330

tc0330 Member

call it what you want, the dude bailed on us because sh*t got hard lol

Crashlanded19, Ramo$e and RKREBORN like this.
  7. tc0330

tc0330 Member

this guy is trying to force a shitty trade to brooklyn.. how can you not be mad? lol

Crashlanded19 and Ramo$e like this.
  8. jowman

jowman Member

Clutch fans full of ungrateful little b****es.

Guess those past 8 years of harden single handedly making the team relevant and a contender were for nothing.

The only time harden had a legit #2 with him he ran into the KD warriors. Not like he was ever on a team favored to win it all.

Y’all the type to think MJ is “alpha” cause he smoked cigars, punched teammates and cheated on his wife.

have fun living vicariously through the next stud 20 years younger than you only to hate and be a bitter old loser when he decides his life is more than this team

with fans like this you deserve the garbage tilman gets and luxury tax savings + cash considerations for the rest of your lives.

Harden shouldn’t have wasted any of his time playing for these crybabies the moment fertitta started cutting costs

#108 jowman, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  9. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

It could be worse, he could demand a trade to the Mavs. He is not pulling a Parsons, he has given us 8 years of unforgettable basketball, and he is not the first to leave, his GM and Coach bailed due to poor ownership, this is not on him.

KD absolutely dominated in the finals, he is not a beta lol. I have never seen someone make it look that easy to win championships like he did, and cake walk to back to back finals MVPs. KD is smooth, don't confuse that with being a beta. When you have 3 MVP trophies by the age of 30, you can not be a beta. Just because he wasn't screaming like KG after winning a ring people will forget his impact.

Hakeemtheking and Patience like this.
  10. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

I don’t want Harden traded. I hope he gives it another year. If it happens, I’ll be sad but I’m not holding it against Harden. He has only a few great years left. He gave it a really good shot here in Houston. 8 years is a long time in today’s NBA. It seems he doesn’t think it’s going to happen here, and he’s probably right.

Hakeemtheking, HP3 and Ramo$e like this.
  11. pr0wler

pr0wler Member

He had a concussion.

BleedRocketsRed likes this.
  12. jowman

jowman Member

Most of these harden haters who want him gone sound like jealous dudes whose wives cheated on them so they are saying it’s better to give up sex for good, cause what’s the point they are just gonna cheat on you eventually.

Losers would rather give up and suck than risk trying and failing

You touting how you’ve been a 20 year poster who’s a on this forum, who’s a “true rox fan” does not make u less of a loser.

13. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

He has 3 years remaining, he doesn't really have leverage. If he were expiring and refused to sign an extension unless it was x or y team, I would be concerned. He is not going to just stop playing ball for 3 years, so I wouldn't say he is forcing anything, I think it is just his request. I am sure he would be fine being on any contending Eastern Conf team for a year until he is traded where he wants. Similar to how the Celtics traded for Kyrie and ended up being a rental, PG had a similar arrangement with OKC where they agreed to trade him if it didnt work short term, CP3 also was professional about being in OKC and helped their guys gain playoff experience. The only guy who threw an absolute fit was Jimmy Butler, and he is a special type of personality.

Tilman is stubborn, I have a feeling he isn't going to do Harden any favors at the expense of the team.

tc0330 likes this.
  14. jowman

jowman Member

Learn how to write dweeb

Even the British are ashamed to have colonized your dumb ass if this is the best you can do.

15. LoneStarDawg

LoneStarDawg Member

He's not doing it right

Ramo$e likes this.
  16. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

They effed up when they traded Clint. It was close to like breaking up Stockton to Malone. Then Playoff Clint is just nastiness.

17. riko

riko Member

You need watch you’re mouth little boy. Little turd sitting behind a keyboard and calling people names. I’ll meet you anywhere in Texas and we’ll sort this out like men . We can invite a few members from here to watch me give your little noodle slurping ass a beat down

jowman likes this.
  18. varughese.arun

This is just a dumb, short sighted, hateraid drinking opinion of the situation.

19. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Seriously? Resorting to racism?

20. jowman

jowman Member

Based off the way he writes there’s a 100% chance dude is a pencil neck dweeb that looks like Joshua Wong or any of the other dysgenic snakes making money off HK “protests”. Dude wants so much to be like an american but can’t even write a coherent sentence.

payaso and riko like this.