1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden: "Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players..."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sydeffect, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Harden fans are funny in how far they go to excuse their hero of his failing. The guy just finished his 5th year in the NBA and they talk about him like some kind of baby NBA prospect who doesn't know better when he ****s the bed.

Daryl Morey bet on Harden. He may not have any choice but to stay with that bet now. But next season will tell a lot about Harden. Will he grow up or wear a diaper for the rest of his life.

Will Harden be a champion or just another false idol like Tracy McGrady?

2. Mr Chuck Norris

Did this story not distract you from the cybersex thread? Mission accomplished for me, they need to keep on talking, hell I wanna hear some of the Mavs on how they feel about Parsons.

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Jeremy Lin, of all people, has some words of wisdom for everyone:

Take notes, Parsons.

4. JuNx

JuNx Contributing Member

“I agree with his statement,” Lin

5. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

So stfu and let it play out. You've made your case. Anything more is just a nagging b**** who won't let it go.

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

For every post criticizing Harden, there are 5 or 6 supporting/excusing Harden and criticizing Parsons. Why don't you people let it go?

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

So every player without a championship never grew up. Harden already has his skins. He has nothing to prove. He has many years to win a NBA championship though.

[​IMG]

That makes sense considering Harden is BETTER yet talking less ish. AND HE IS A ROCKET!

8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Because fans of a team are more inclined to, you know, enjoy their team and players rather than only post about how dreadful things are.

Harden's flawed, no doubt, but he's still a terrific young player. Would the Rockets be better off if they never got him?

9. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

I just want to watch my team and see how they've matured. And I'm sick of reading posts from inflammatory DD clones that incessantly start **** with little to nothing to back it up. Even worse, your pansy ass avoids the discussion with me every time I rip your argument to shreds.

Piss off and follow parsons, love, or some other scrubs team.

10. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

It never gets old for you does it?

11. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Why don't you go to Dallas to kiss his ass?

12. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

Is this the birth of the HOFs?

You can't seriously say that with a straight face... not here at least, where each player is only as good as their last play.

13. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Harden may be an *******, but he's OUR *******

and I love him for that

14. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

CP about to show the world he's at Rudy Gay's level.

1 person likes this.
  15. MaoKhan

MaoKhan Member

gonna admit this feels like teammates gettin thrown under a bus :(

16. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Seriously tho, CP is the next Rudy Gay.

17. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

Bla, bla, bla... Your obsession with Harden's deficiencies is embarrassing. We get it, you don't like him. Give the kid sometime, should the Clips give up on CP3 or the Thunder on Westbrook and Durant or the Warriors on Curry or insert all star player who hasn't won a ring (there is a lot of them)? Would you rather go back to stock piling assets and finishing just outside the playoffs again? Chasing the Amares and Melos of years past (that sure has turned out well for others)? Do you expect a player the caliber of Lebron James just to fall in our lap? Harden is with the Rockets for the foreseeable future, might as well get use to it. Yeah people on this site are going to defend him, no s**t, without him we'd most likely suck and we sure as hell wouldn't have Dwight Howard. We aren't the Spurs and we aren't Lebrons flavor of the month. So guess what, just like 29 or 30 or however many teams their are, we have plenty to prove.

I seriously think you are rooting against the guy. You want to be right so bad, that he will not improve and become a better defender, just to say I told you so to others on an internet message board. "He's 24 years old, he's been in the league 5 whole years already, he can't improve!" LOL, get a freakin grip dude. Your witch hunt is annoying and sad, you should pull for your team, not against it.

18. downbytheriver

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story...s-harden-talking-houston-rockets-cornerstones

hahahah oh this is hilarious! to compare himself to Harden in OKC, then have his brothers start taking shots over twitter like they've bought in to the kool aid... oh BOY, HE REALLY DOES BELONG IN DALLAS

hahahahah. Glad to see him going even if he was a class act - as mchale's offense opened up everything for him then exposed him against Portland.

19. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

I mean you can't blame his brothers for defending him. He's family

20. downbytheriver

He wasn't even wronged....