1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden: "Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players..."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sydeffect, Jul 23, 2014.

1. IgotNext

IgotNext Member

Yeah......so what? Its true

2. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

If I were Parsons I would be so embarrassed because of this. Then again after everything he has said lately there is probably a chance he approved it.

3. koldlaser

koldlaser Member

When Hakeem won his mvp he had his teammates hold his trophy up with him. If Harden ever win a mvp I'm sure he'll use some of his teammates as stepping to get to podium. Harden is a fraud.

4. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Criticism is one thing but being biased is another...., don't act like harden hasn't been the best most productive player on the rockets the last two seasons. You can def say his playoff performances have been under par but to act like he's a 6th man or black hole is just plain I'll say it "r****ded" the guy is 24 and already been 3rd and 1st team all nba. So regardless of your opinion or even what you think other people view harden it's just plain "wrong" because the votes for MVP and all nba paint something entirely different.

You do realize that only 7 players in league history have had seasons as good or better than harden the last 2 yrs? And guess what the all have in common? There all hof players or will be their when they retires.

Ps look at the playoffs numbers the team still performed at it's peak when harden was on the court. Even when the stats lol. Bad his conducive to winning. That's the mark of a great franchise player. Sorry you just don't understand basketball.

That comment has nothing to do with what I said morso what you said. Anyone who thinks james harden is just a 6th man in the nba simply doesn't understand basketball. So if you truly believe that then u sir don't know jack s*** about the game.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Which brother are you? :p

6. solid

solid Contributing Member

Some things are best left unsaid; everyone knows them anyway.

7. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

I think I found Chris parsons

8. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I'm pretty shocked out how big of a deal people are making this...

What is he supposed to say? "Yeah, even though he's never made the allstar team, Chandler Parsons is a superstar and we're gonna suck now that he's gone."

Chandler needs to get over himself. If he thinks he's a superstar then he needs to prove it, then he can get upset about people calling him a role player. But up to this point in his career, all he's been is a really good role player. Dude needs to stop b****in' and when he gets the chance, he can prove he's a star... Or be rudely reminded that he's not, which is far more likely.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what Harden said. Any player who gets upset about this is just insecure about their own game. Ariza already came out and said he has no problem with what he said...

9. solodolo

solodolo Member

Shut up fraud

10. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Which member of the Parsons family are you?

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Lmfao.
    Thanks Chandler, him burning bridges makes it easier for me to hate on that Dallas Faggerick.

12. Cypress

Cypress Member

Lmfao the fkery in this thread is outstanding@

13. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Canary Parsons.

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Oh good grief. We're not all 15 years old anymore.

And - just to restate the obvious - James isn't where he is today due to being entitled. He's there by being talented and letting the role find him, rather than the other way around.

This stuff is degenerating fast. Twitter never did dumb people any favors.

15. koldlaser

koldlaser Member

I'm Jeb Parsons.

16. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Ariza is going to lock that cocky pretty boy down.
    Best SF in the series got shut down by Batum. LMFAO.

17. D-rock

D-rock Member

Not a Rocket anymore, but the guy still is a class act. Rockets will miss him much more than they will Parsons. On and off the court.

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Barack Parsons.

I'm the black sheep of the family though.

19. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

Parsons is revealing himself to be an insufferable prick. Maybe dallas was the right fit for that clown.

I say good riddance.

20. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

Exactly. Batum made that boy look like an amateur. Parson's needs to put in ALOT of work if he wants to be considered elite.