1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden: "Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players..."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sydeffect, Jul 23, 2014.

1. yunac010

yunac010 Member

I hate when people do that even more than tweeting stupid ***** in the first place. Own up to it you cowards.

2. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Too bad, that the internet never deletes things posted. Ever. When is Dirk gonna tell Parsons to STFU...and get in line??? #Mavscornerstone

3. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

It's a messed up situation because the thing is KD wasn't wrong when he said PG is better than Leonard. Only a fool would take Leonard over PG and that's the truth.

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

And here we go. More media hate directed at Harden and Dwight. It never ends...

5. SportsWorld

SportsWorld Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Hey <a href="https://twitter.com/CParsons41">@CParsons41</a>, don’t worry, I saved that tweet you deleted. <a href="http://t.co/VJremC1TsN">pic.twitter.com/VJremC1TsN</a></p>&mdash; Jeff Aronson (@jamfan40) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamfan40/statuses/492440342168625153">July 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 person likes this.
  6. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I can't wait for that game.

7. Fantasma Negro

Winning changes that. Shaq and Kobe were probably the two most immature superstars on the Lakers when they won three titles. But they had mature veteran role players that played their position and controlled the locker room. Screw the rest of the league, last summer they were all trying to go to Miami to play with LeBron. We need vets, once we start winning no one will say crap about not wanting to play here

8. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

It cracks me up how hated we are by the media. Hopefully the team uses it as motivation.

9. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Either that or they are just being defensive about their brother regardless of the actual situation. It just strikes me as weird that Chandler and Harden have been relatively civil through all of this yet the Parsons family seem overly aggressive. They make it seem like Harden said something particularly insulting to/about Chandler. This is totally benign!

Also, yes we should tone it down lol
    I was just observing how crazy it is that he could openly say such things.

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

With all the hate directed at Harden for his defense, I'd like to think he cares enough to change that this season. We'll see...

11. JazzLakerHater

I guess arrogance runs in the Parsons family. F**k the entire Parsons family, and specifically f**k Chandler Parsons. Nothing but an arrogant pretty boy price of s**t.

12. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Oh yes. Because we've been witness to Chandler Parsons lift his game up in the Playoffs haven't we.

13. JazzLakerHater

Piece.

14. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Chandler seemed like a nice guy when I ran in to him in midtown. I didn't bother him, he was actually trying to put his hot dog in my friends girlfriend's hallway. But man, he needs to shush. Howard and Harden are stars in this league, and without them, Chandler wouldn't have gotten the exposure that he has gotten this year. He should be thankful Houston let him get paid a year early and move on. His brothers are making him LOOK BAD!!!

15. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Classless stuff from Parsons' brother.
    <iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>

16. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

You know it's late July when this is considered "news". What else is there to talk about? WNBA?

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Parsons, 25, averaged 16.6 points, 5.5 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game to help Houston win 54 games last season, his third year.</p>&mdash; Chris Parsons (@CParsons41) <a href="https://twitter.com/CParsons41/statuses/492443236091588608">July 24, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>In Harden's third NBA season, he averaged 16.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists as Oklahoma City's third option behind Kevin Durant</p>&mdash; Chris Parsons (@CParsons41) <a href="https://twitter.com/CParsons41/statuses/492443402135674882">July 24, 2014</a></blockquote>

he left out Harden's age :grin:

#717 RV6, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  18. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

Me too, me too. I think he will. I believe in James, and I honestly think that this team is a lot better than people realize.

Yes, we lost in the first round, but if Harden had played even near his average efficiency offensively, we would've beaten Portland easily. That's without any improvement from Harden defensively, which I think we'll see this year.

We lost, but my Houston Rockets love just has to make me believe that series was flukey, and we'll come out ready to attack the playoffs this year as a collective unit. A loss like that grows you up quick.

19. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Cuban talking on Morey,

Parsons got max money & worried about what's coming out of Harden's mouth.

Meanwhile the Spur's front office have made sure everyone is back and are preparing for another title run. The Spurs players have just won a ring and not a peep out of anyone.

The Mavericks & the Rockets front office & players could learn a thing or two about how to conduct themselves. Silence golden especially when you kick ass on the court. All of this crap is weak.

20. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

Should James apologize for pointing out the obvious? Stay tuned...