1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Confronted by Fan

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fantasma Negro, Dec 12, 2020.

1. riko

riko Member

The guy just asked in a Normal tone. He wasn’t being aggressive .

tinman, RustyHarden, Tfor3 and 2 others like this.
  2. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Should be "Harden security guard confronted by man" Guy coulda drove down from Utah for all we know. You know they want him gone to the East.

3. s3ts

s3ts Member

If I ever see Harden, I'm definitely not going to add to the reasons to leave Houston.

This dude was a wannabe fan. You don't just roll up on a top-5 NBA player and ask if he's staying or leaving.

If anything, I'd tell Harden to keep balling out and standing up for what's right.

The hell is wrong w/ people today.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  4. MultipleSauces

Harden has lost confidence in the front office and for good reason. Nobody questioned his loyalty when half our team was injured and he still took us to the playoffs. Harden is a smart dude, he must have a good reason . Personally I could never work for a financially unstable trump supporter either. Just sayin

amaru, Jontro and s3ts like this.
  5. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Lost confidence in a front office that he essentially had a part of on i'm fairly certain every move that was made?

If he doesn't want to work for an owner that is a Trump supporter/Republican I have a feeling he will have slim pickings on the team he would get a paycheck from.

BigShasta and RustyHarden like this.
  6. s3ts

s3ts Member

I agree with everything up until that last part.

We'll eventually find out if Trump is the reason why Harden wants to leave. My bet is that that's 10% or less of the reason why Harden wants to leave.

Harden is fed up with Houston (these idiot fake fans obviously don't help), and the way Tilman is trying to lowball all the players is not anyway to get to a championship.

The political thing is just a dynamic between the fans. Clutch, nor any of the major media members, are talking about Tillman's connection to Trump being a point of concern right now.

MultipleSauces likes this.
  7. Highlyrated

Highlyrated Member

Dude was ready to throw hands with security, Lololol

RustyHarden and sirbaihu like this.
  8. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

I find it interesting how a guy can hire these body guards and they think they can tell public citizens that they aren't allowed in public spaces.

9. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

:rolleyes:Click bait
    But amusing……rockets never ever lack of stories

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

glad harden made it out alive. that was a close call.

napalm06, BamBam, clos4life and 2 others like this.
  11. Asian Sensation

That’s what I’m thinking. You can see the security guard knuckle up for a second and curse... the driver then immediately takes off his seatbelt and bout to hop out. Driver sounds like a big bad man bout dat life too.

daywalker02 likes this.
  12. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

Homie reaching for the door latch with conviction... **** went down when the video cut

RustyHarden likes this.
  13. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

If he had gotten out, it would of been news. The guy was ready to get it on. That looked familiar in the background and ofc the new restaurant 13. If Harden goes to Miami Heat, either Bam Adebayo has to change number, or Harden has to go with #013. Or 1.3? He can't wear 3 (D.Wade), or 23 (MJordan) maybe #24, or #8 (Kobe).

14. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

He put it right back on after video cut, he was about to get dat a** skinned. Never a good idea pestering bouncers and personal security.

15. HardenVolumeOne

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

16. amaru

amaru Member

If only we could people so engaged about things that actually matter

napalm06 likes this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

To be fair he wasn't rolling up.

It looked like a parking place and he held social distance of more than 6 feet.

The yelling was a tad rude but you do not come across a Top 5 guy every day as you alluded.

18. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Iffy! Lol...that “okay haha security guy” flexing his muscles is amateur stuff! If it’s a group of bouncers/security guards you’re probably right, but if it’s a one on one scenario I would venture to say it depends who you are and what part of town you were raised in. Some of us are Rottweilers and some of us are Chihuahuas inside ... FYI, never, ever judge a book by its cover, I’ve seen many big cocky guys get humbled by less imposing homies!

#38 BamBam, Dec 13, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  19. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Amen brother.

20. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Bam, I doubt Harden rolling with 1 goon. Especially these days, better ask Moses Malone Jr lol.

BamBam likes this.