1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden and Howard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Felixthecat, Jul 12, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

**** the rest! Our two superstars need to light a fire under each others asses and go on a tear this upcoming season. They need to become leaders and make all the young guys play harder.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Is that you Kevin McHale?:grin:

3. Felixthecat

LMAO! Shhhh I was hoping some of you guys could draw up some plays and post here for next season.

Signed

Kmac.

4. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

LOL at those complaining about the offense. How about a little defense!

5. Felixthecat

Heck ya! I hope Harden is working on his D more than he works his D on big booty hoes.

6. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

If Harden would mature just a little we would be in perfect shape. The dude is talented, just needs to work on his attitude and defense.

7. mockster

mockster Member

It's true though this is only their second year together. I still just think we need at least a third supporter regardless of superstar status or not. Just a third go to guy on the offense side perhaps defense to. We should flip asik for a of unless were already tied to the trade

8. Felixthecat

Also, if we match Parsons, that dude has to BRING IT and I think he will. I don't see him as the type that will put it on cruise control just because he's been paid.

9. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

Def not and we def should match

10. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Morey is here to rally the troops.

I think a light went off for Dwight in the playoffs.

I think we will see full Orlando Dwight this year.

11. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I am not scared whatsoever, the H&H boys will be just fine.

12. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

You can find 100 guys at the Y's gym that will play harder than everyone on that team. It inevitably goes back to talent and it's hard to imagine how this team will end up better than last years without Asik and possibly Parsons.

13. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

It's funny, I almost forgot we had those guys but in all honesty: we will not win a championship with two guys who cannot lead, are both not 100% into it mentally, do not have the mentality of winners or the willingness to do everything to win it.

14. solid

solid Contributing Member

Are alone on an island surrounded by what's their names.

15. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Awesome. :grin:

16. rocketblood713

Love my team love my Rockets no matter how FA turns out for them but I'm not sold Howard and Harden can lead us past the 2nd round

I would have no problem saying I'm wrong if this changes but till then show me something orther then a 1st round exit

17. westcoastin

westcoastin Member

Five star thread. Would read again.

18. Remii

Remii Member

So Morey gave Harden and Howard max contracts when he just could have went to the Y and found someone :confused: Fire him:mad:

I just can't get over the fact that we've had some very good head coaches in this city and McHale is thought of so highly. Change the players ever year but keep him... Coaching is very important. It's not just about talent. It's rare that talent can win without good coaching. LeBron is probably one of the few exceptions. Jordan, Kobe, Shaq couldn't win without good coaching but we're supposed to expect that Harden and Howard can, and call them YMCA players when they can't.

But don't worry. They both can opt out in two years. I don't know about Harden _ but Howard may be on his way to join Phil and Melo if the Rockets don't have it together by then.

19. Rocket Freak

Rocket Freak Contributing Member

Harden/Howard pick 'n roll for 36 minutes a game. Nobody can stop it.

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

That is exactly what I'm talking about...we just have to worry about the other 4 minutes. :confused: