1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hard to root for Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nextup, Apr 18, 2013.

?

Is Harden hard to root for

1. yes

31.3%
  2. no

68.7%
  1. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

Chill out with that fairy tale perception of women homie. How is a stripper helpless? They all probably love it when harden comes in and makes it rain. You're being kinda sexist bro.

2. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

No you just worship lin.

3. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

leave then if you don't like the rockets players

4. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

Man some people are so controlling. How about this, haters let him live his life and just enjoy watching a gifted basketball player. Who the hell is anyone here to put another human being in a box and try to judge him. He's a horrible person because he goes to strip clubs and loses his temper with teammates sometimes? Okay seems legit

5. Panda23

Panda23 Member

i hold an irrationale love for that meme

guess im a DOF
    dogeonlyfan

6. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

I am relieved to see that the majority of us rockets fans are sensible people that just enjoy watching gifted rockets players.

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Go away.

LOL Guess you've never been to a strip club. The reality is the women are towering over the men and the men sit there frozen like little lapdogs with their tongues hanging out. If one person sticks their ass in the other person's face, which one is being degraded? (Oh, and the person with the ass gets paid.)

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

newb/fake fan,

First of all if you can't figure out why I mentioned Dennis Rodman for 'off the court' problems, you better ask Jeremy Lin to get the name of his SAT tutor cause you certainly won't pass the Verbal section of the PSAT or what ever your middle school's test is.

Second you need to address your superiors correctly. I'm not a 'fan boy'.
    You need to address me and my brothers , who joined CLUTCHFANS for the CORRECT AND ONLY REASON, as

99ers

[​IMG]

Now, stop watching your Dad's Cinemax after dark recordings and do your homework.

99ers. just . 2. sweeeet.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

RickSmith is being sarcastic.

Look at the join dates.

10. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

Hahahaha. Funny but true though!

11. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

I do not like him on a train
    I do not like him on a plane

I'd like harden, james

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

First of all we don't know what Harden is saying to his teammates. He may be yelling at them, or berating them, or he's reminding them something they've gone over and in an excited state as the game is going on. Maybe it's his way of being a leader. His style is more in your face. Maybe he's just making suggestions in an animated manner that makes it look like he's berating them. We don't know for sure. Also sometimes some players should be yelled at because of the stupid mistakes they make

His teammates haven't really made a big stink about it, so it's nothing we need to worry about. The team seems to appreciate him, and many of the fans do to.

He's a huge reason why the Rockets are winning now, so I appreciate him as well. I have no problem rooting for the guy. There are some things de does (or doesn't do) on the court that are about he plays that drive me nuts sometimes, but nothing about his chemistry with teammates seems off. I've seen all the games since he's been on the team.

13. DreamRun95

DreamRun95 Member

I'll rather give it to Bev. The old school dogging defense should be rewarded.

14. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

Like his off court activities or his supposed on court berating or not, Harden is still the most important piece of this team. As long as he is a Rocket, I will root for him.

15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

represent
    [​IMG]

16. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

why is it so hard for a team's so called fans to root for the best player of the team?

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

why is it so hard to shave off a beard?

18. BonziWellsGOAT

[​IMG]
    Come on guys how can you not root for this guy :cool:

19. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

Seriously the guy is one of the most likable stars in the league.

20. BonziWellsGOAT

I don't get it....He hasn't done anything but be likeable in my eyes...I haven't seen him do anything that made me think man what a jerk. On the court people yell it's just a fact...The nicest guys in the world still get caught up in the heat of the moment