1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HAPPY NEW YEARS, CLUTCHFANS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Os Trigonum, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

2. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

Yeah, Denver is an elite one, that’s why this ny eve W means so much to us. Also, obviously we are coming to understand it’s a long long season and loss to pelicans not a big deal. We got a bigger vision, the championship (it’s actually popvich ideology in those years)

3. pippsux

pippsux Member

Happy 2020 to all my brothers, we win some we lose some, but we still clutch fans!

Great win today, lets keep it going

Sidarma, BamBam, Deckard and 7 others like this.
  4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You posted this when it wasn’t New Years anywhere in the US? Have some respect for houstonians that want to wish other people NY at central time. That being said happy new year brother, I’m hoping that you keep your posts more in line as a New Years resolution

Os Trigonum and hakeem94 like this.
  5. SORF

SORF Member

Thank God 2019 is over. It has been a horrendous year for me and my family. Lost one brother unexpectedly, and fought cancer. I won the battle with cancer, but the battle scars are still in the healing process. For 2020, I hope for happiness, rest, a vacation, attend a Rocket game, and naturally the Rockets to win the 2020 NBA Championship!!!!! Go Rockets.

Heck, while I'm at, I wish the Astros win the 2020 World Series and the Texans win the 2020 Super Bowl. I want to dream BIG!

6. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Happy new year to the real dudes out here, you know who you are. Errbody else can eat a d*ck! Go Rockets!!

Os Trigonum and D-rock like this.
  7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I am so sorry my friend, keep fighting and we will also keep you in our prayers. Hope you continue to stay in remission

8. cheshire

cheshire Contributing Member

Happy New Year fellow Rocket fans. Beard and his merry band delivered a signature performance. Beard is a generational talent. Fingers cross, the team becomes locked in for for a title run.

9. hou$tonScrew$tonTX

The team chemistry was off the charts. Happy New Years my fellow clutch fans. I’ve been reading this forum for so many years and it has always been so entertaining and the people here are truly thoughtful and most the truest of fans.

Deckard, BaselineFade and Os Trigonum like this.
  10. hou$tonScrew$tonTX

I’m sorry you’ve had to endure so much this year. I cannot imagine the loss of losing a brother. 2019 has been tough for me as well but I was reborn just before the New Year, so let’s do this brother! I’m all about new day resolution since about a month ago. Let’s get better every day and literally pretend each day is our very last. #loveeachother

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  11. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

Hope we can get a good seeding this year, especially there is no warriors

12. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

[​IMG]

#32 DeBeards, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    pippsux likes this.
  13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

DeBeards and Os Trigonum like this.
  14. sholaemmanuel

sholaemmanuel Member

God has put your pain and sorrow behind you and they shall come no more. May the Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ be and abide with you always. As 2019 is behind us, so are the pains and sorrows that come with it, thus saith the Lord. Be of good courage, you are an overcomer and the Spirit of our God shall never leave you. AMEN.

BamBam likes this.
  15. SORF

SORF Member

I want to thank all of you that have giving me well wishes about my cancer battle and prayers for my future health and younger brother's death. I still can't believe he is gone at age 63. He died of "athlete's heart" (enlarged heart)... to much long-term physical exercise can be deadly. Even his sons could not keep up with him when they ran together. MODERATION. Moderation in eating AND moderation with your exercising too...that is the formula for a long life. RIP, Jim.

My cancer was stage one because it was found early. I have less than a 3% chance of re-occurrence...that is the best you can receive from any oncology doctor. I'm positive I will be fine for many years to come.:) I am a 2019 cancer survivor.

It was a tough journey, but I'm mending. I look forward to many more years rooting for my beloved Rockets...even when they play lousy! But I still prefer WINS! Having cancer hasn't made me crazy.:D

BTW: RIP David Stern. Condolences to the Stern family. :(

Invisible Fan and Os Trigonum like this.
  16. TimDuncanDonaut

17. Buck Turgidson

tycoonchip likes this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Belated and simple happy new year wishes!

RIP Stern.

19. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

No warriors, no Durrant, only have bucks and Lakers. Houston should think about to get champion this year. Chance will not come twice. Treasure it