1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Happy for CP3 - pissed at Harden and Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Jun 30, 2021.

1. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

This is a Rockets Forum, Harden can be In Brooklyn, etc, but at some point this organization has to build a champion. It’s been a while. During the Harden era, the Warriors ruled the Western Playoffs (15-0) and Harden nor any other star in the West could do anything about it. It’s just factual.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

Oh the irony. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Harden's name is in the thread you yourself created. telling folks to go to the Brooklyn site, while making a harden thread LMFAO

#362 YOLO, Jul 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  3. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

F*** Tillman/Harden/Morey/Silver/D’Toni/KennySmith/Barkley/Shaq/Kellerman/StephenA.Smith/TMac/Warriors/Jazz/Lakers/Mavericks/ScottFosterTonyBrothers/JoeyCrawford etc.

Go-Rockets!!!
    Go-Rockets!!!
    Go-Rockets!!!

…….
    …….
    …….

4. HP3

HP3 Member

Dude, he was playing a grade two hamstring injury? What are you talking about?

No other superstar besides Lebron could have done it, not one.

D-rock likes this.
  5. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

If you broke and clownin' a millionaire, the joke is on you - JCole '21

fckbandwagons likes this.
  6. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Like you used to hit your knees for DMo? Lol.

7. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

I have to say it is hard to Cheer for Chris Paul cause he is such a cheap shot phony in your face guy.

Now if PJ Tucker makes it there I am 100% behind PJ, he is a good dude nothing dirty about PJ. Remember in the last play offs against Brooklyn Kevin Durant mother was yelling at him, he laughed and said I love you. Class dude

8. D-rock

D-rock Member

He talks out of both sides of his ass.

Per usual.

And the next time he's right on anything basketball related will be the first time.

rgw20014life likes this.
  9. D-rock

D-rock Member

And still does.

Hypocritical AF.

10. wekko368

wekko368 Member

1. What quantitative data was provided? I'm talking about game 6/7 from later rounds. I was given data that averaged in early rounds and early games. Do you know what that's called? Useless data.

2. I do more research than all you Harden fans combined, especially post #300 of this thread which all your Harden fans conveniently ignored.

Can you quote where I implied that Harden "choked" this year? Good luck since I never said anything remotely close to that. You need to stop talking out of your ass.

3. You provided one example of "goal post moving". I proved that I was 100% on topic.

In summation, you're an idiot.

11. wekko368

wekko368 Member

A grade two hamstring injury may have sidelined him for a bunch of games at the end of the regular season, but it's highly unlikely he was playing through a grade two strain against the Bucks.

12. nigma2000

nigma2000 Member

Oh it’s definitely bad timing when Harden was here for sure in the midst of the Warriors dominance, but if the CP3 teams were still intact I think we could have won a championship last year, this year or even next year

13. wekko368

wekko368 Member

You think he played "well" against the Clippers? Shooting 7-20 is playing "well"? Are you confusing "well" with "not bad"?

Out of curiosity, do you think Kobe played "well" when he shot 6-24 against the Celtics?

Dobbizzle likes this.
  14. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

If I squint, I can still see Harden and Morey in my rear-view mirror, but they’re dots in our past now. We’re headed to Greener pastures.

DaDakota likes this.
  15. HardenVolumeOne

hopefully

dc rock likes this.
  16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Exactly these youngsters haven't been through the rebuilds yet....been through several as a Rockets fan, including the one BEFORE Sampson and Dream.....

This ain't nothing......we were NEVER winning with Harden as top dog, never, he doesn't have it, he is the definition of a Beta player....great at scoring and being Robin, but as Batman, he is always going to fall short, everytime.

DD

Dobbizzle and dc rock like this.
  17. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL

Your track record of being right is well know around here.

You are legendary for being wrong.

rgw20014life, HP3 and King1 like this.
  18. Pringles

Pringles Member

Even in Game 7 of last year against OKC, Harden's offensive performance was poor.

There is no doubt in my mind that a CP3 and Harden tandem could have worked. It's just a shame Harden pulled the plug too early.

beardsanity713 and Dobbizzle like this.
  19. D-rock

D-rock Member

Harden won Game 7 on defense.

He was undeniably the best player in entire series.

20. Salvy

Salvy Member

The reason why anyone can say Harden is a choker is because he choked, it is inexcusable. GSW beat the crap out of everyone but The Rockets pushed them to a game 7. Harden only had to not choke for 2 quarters and guess what. He did everything he did this year in Brooklyn, stagnant. Passing the ball off with little time left on the clock. Took awful shots and failed to convert those stupid ass long threes.

I can make an excuse for a player that was "injured" yet played entire games. He felt good enough to play, if he felt like he could play then he in his head must have felt like him being out there was a positive for the team. If his injury was so damn bad he was a negative but guess what, he still played. Competing against the best in the world without being 100% is for sure daunting. But I'm sure he felt he still had something, he is incredibly skilled and I'm sure that in a regular season game without the bright lights he would have dropped 20+.. He still had Durant who by the way carried Harden all the way until Harden choked. Stop denying what happened.

Dobbizzle and DaDakota like this.