1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

happy birthday tracy

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 1RocketMac11, May 24, 2009.

1. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

I am not a T-Mac hater nor am I a T-Mac apologist, but when you come to camp out of shape, claim not to be injured yet play lazy defense, flip-flop on whether you are injured, and then pull the rug out from under the franchise because you might get shipped to a non-contender, then you lose all my respect and I just can't cheer for you.

I was very disappointed when reports came out that he told the media that he was out for the season before he told the organization or coach. That is unacceptable. Up to that point, I still had hope that he could return after the injury and help this team out.

2. rocketsqtc

rocketsqtc Member

I really hope he can get healthy.

1 person likes this.
  3. SuperVon

SuperVon Contributing Member

happy birthday tmac. I still Believe.

1 person likes this.
  4. Mr. Space City

happy birthday

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ceLlz7dOOvY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ceLlz7dOOvY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

1 person likes this.
  5. cst_chenchen

cst_chenchen Member

Happy Birthday T-Mac! I really hope that T-Mac will come back healthy next season. Get well soon T-Mac...

6. skyline

skyline Member

Happy B-day T-Mac come back strong next season

7. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

8. zx030071134

zx030071134 New Member

happy birsday tracy!!! love you for ever,i belive you will be back and kick the ass of lebron and kobe!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

DREAM ON :eek:

10. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I guess you know what you have to do T-Mac.

Happy birthday

11. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Um, the douche QUIT ON THE TEAM.

12. Matt_Maloney

Matt_Maloney Rookie

too bad brooks does that for us now...

get rid of the mac disaster

13. Matt_Maloney

Matt_Maloney Rookie

if i remember right.....we didnt make the playoffs that year....

14. Omer

Omer Member

You remembered wrong.

15. Rocket86

Rocket86 Member

Happy Birthday Tracy. Hope you can make a speedy recovery and help the Rockets win the title next year.

16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

The majority of the "hate" isn't even from a basketball perspective. Dudes are getting personal with T-Mac like he slept with their sisters. That is unnecessary. My problem with all this is most of his "hate" is based on speculation. "Oh he faking his injury." "He blocked a trade with that announcement." "T-Mac has the cure for cancer but got rid of it to goto Vegas."

Ok, lets say T-Mac did the worst things possible this season. I think by now its time to LET IT GO. Was it like this every year with T-Mac? Nope. Is this the first season where T-Mac has created this much drama for Houston? Yes. So why doesn't T-Mac deserve another chance? He didn't demand a trade, supported his teammates in the playoffs when his schedule allowed, and from reports, has been rehabbing hard. Everyone deserves another chance. LET IT GO. No point in harping over the same ol' song and dance.

1 person likes this.
  17. djohn2oo8

djohn2oo8 Member

Because people want the vintage T-MAC, and it's frustrating to be playin the guessing game with him, on will he or won't he be effective...B/C if the Rockets know that he cant be that same player, they could know for sure and acquire another scorer

18. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Happy Birthday Tracy! I hope someone bought you a one way ticket out of town.

19. DrJB25

DrJB25 Member

I don't think he ever flat out said he was 100% this season.

He has issues yes, but everything you said is out of speculation.

20. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Wow, this coming from SuperVon?

I have to admit, I still believe too, all this contreversy and lieing, accusations etc. has destroyed Tracy's image as a basketball player and he knows it, it's also a contract year. I really believe that he will work hard all off season and be ready by opening day. He'll ba back.