1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Happy Birthday Allen Iverson

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ScolaIsBallin, Jun 7, 2010.

1. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

Happy Birthday to one of the best guards of all time..

Great video I found to celebrate his birthday.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/On8BszDQs-I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/On8BszDQs-I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Great vid Bro, Happy Birthday AI

3. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

Fix your life first and come back to the league. You can still teach the kids a thing or two. Hoping for your return. Happy Birthday I3 :)

4. k-money

k-money Member

happy birthday dude come bak to the NBA we need a player like you in the NBA. ;)

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

Wish he won a ring with the 76ers that year he singlehandedly took them to the Finals vs. Lakers.

Sigh.

6. DUHK

DUHK Member

Yeah... :\ he had all the awards in the world but couldn't get the one thing that mattered most. And yes, he did do a lot to carry the team.