1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Happy 70th Birthday Mr. Bruce Lee!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SuperHighFly, Nov 27, 2010.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well then no Christmas presents for you. :p

2. Fatty FatBastard

This is not a joke. I have done nothing.

I saw a very interesting link that MadMax put up a week or so ago, and when my "well to do" parents asked about christmas I said some bakugan crap for my son and to put me on the well water. I apologize, I know my folks told me the specific name, but this is all on MadMax. I know I'm shallow and would've never thought of it otherwise.

He gets total credit, and makes me realize MAYBE (not sure) MAYBE going to church is a good thing.

And ya know, if it keeps kids happy and smiling, I'm solid.

3. liljojo

liljojo Member

The purpose of a birthday isn't to celebrate said person's day of birth, but their entire life. I don't see why that would change once they die. If anything, that makes their birthday even more important. I'm unaware of an official "National Bruce Lee Day" so his birthday is as good a day as any to celebrate his work and contribution to his field.

You probably don't care anyways and will continue to argue for argument's sake. You seem to do a lot of that on these boards.

I'm 22 btw, and fail to see my age has anything to do with acknowledging Bruce Lee's birthday.