1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Halloween Pub Crawl in Montrose

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Furious Jam, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Member

Hey everybody,

If you're making plans for Halloween Night, you're all welcome at the 2nd Annual Montrose Crawl. It's a pub crawl that some friends and I put together to promote our part of town and to generate money for charity. We had several hundred people show last year, and this year will be even bigger. Check out our website, www.montrosecrawl.com, for more information and for pics from last year.

2. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Member

that's ghey...oh wait... :eek: j/k..

3. bladeage

bladeage Member

Hmmm..I saw the pics from last year. I don't see any slutty dressed women. Therefore I cannot attend.

4. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Member

I guarantee a 20% increase in sluts this year. :D Well, maybe not. But the sluts who do show will be plenty drunk, so there you go.

5. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Member

Montrose...naw I'll pass getting on my knees for a "crawl"

6. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

Has anyone ever told you how clever you are?

7. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Member

Just a reminder, hope to see you all at the 2nd Annual Montrose Crawl on Halloween Night. RedRowdy111, you're welcome too, though I'd ask you to stay off your knees for a change - safety reasons and all that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Member
    Supporting Member

9. Uprising

Uprising Member