1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fadeaway, Oct 23, 2008.

1. fadeaway

fadeaway Member

You must see this movie. Do whatever it takes: try to track down an old VHS copy at the local hole in the wall video store, set the VCR to tape it when it comes on at 3 a.m. on TBS, go back in time to 1995 and download it from Napster, whatever it takes.

You owe it to yourself to see it before you die. It is tremendous on so many levels.

That is all.

8 more days 'till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!
    8 more days 'till Halloween.. Silver Shamrock!

2. the futants

the futants Member

Michael Meyers disagrees.

3. conquistador#11

Umm, my vcr is only used for my classic p*rn/ erotic cinema.

4. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Member

What's a VCR? :confused: ;)

5. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Member

Your post reminds me of my uncle telling me the first time his friend got a VCR. It was in the 70s and his friend paid something like $700 for one. My uncle said it was awesome, we finally had in home p*rn, I could watch Taboo from the comfort of my couch. LOL! :D

6. emjohn

emjohn Member

Oh, you can grab the DVD at Best Buy from the bargain bin.

It's something else.

Technically, you've got John Carpenter to blame - he wouldn't agree to letting the franchise continue unless they agreed not to focus on Mike Myers. This movie helped him see the error of his ways.

7. DaDream

DaDream Member

that movie is sooooo stupid it is worth watching. so gay.

8. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Yea, Halloween 3 is one of those movies that was so bad, that it became a cult classic in its own right sorta like "Killer Klowns From Outer Space".

I actually remember seeing a little bit of this movie when it first came out (it came on TV shortly after it bombed at the box office). All I remember was the scene where the kids were watching some TV commercial and they had these pumpkin/jack 'o lantern masks on and the commercial had some song that caused bad things to happen and then snakes started coming out of the kids' masks. That was when I pretty much said okay time to go watch something else.

9. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

I wouldn't call it a cult classic. It's just a classic bad movie is all.

I actually watched it not too long ago. The song isn't anywhere near as catchy as I remembered it. :(

But man, the protaganist and the antagonist are just soooo bad. And not powerglove bad either.

ehhhheheheheh

phantasm for the win.

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Member

I still don't understand how we were supposed to just accept a mask with pumpkin ornament on it would trigger to some stupid song and cause the wearer to vomit bugs and snakes??? Gayest concept ever!

11. MadMax

MadMax Member

Sounds like a case for Jackie Chiles!