1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hakeem Olajuwon PUBLIC autograph signing

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by fitermansports, Oct 30, 2012.

1. fitermansports

Hakeem Olajuwon will be appearing at his first EVER public autograph appearance on Saturday November 24, 2012 at 3pm in the Westin Galleria.

See www.fitermansports.com for details

2. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

For the low price of $125!

3. cardpire

cardpire Member

damn that's outrageous. taking advantage of the only city that he can still get that much in.

sucks, i need his autograph on a piece of 94 memorabilia, but i'm not paying that.

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Meh. Hakeem sacrificed plenty of revenue during his playing days (i.e. the height of his earning power) to benefit others. I'm fine with him charging an arm and a leg for his autograph or some designer t-shirts or whatever. Dude's retired, his time is his own.

5. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

6. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

they have some others on the lineup.. hell Earl Campbell is going to be there too. (sorry about the formatting.. hit reply and it will look correct)

Saturday November 24, 2012 Sunday November 25, 2012

HAKEEM OLAJUWON*
    EARL CAMPBELL "IRON" MIKE TYSON*
    RICKY WILLIAMS CLYDE DREXLER
    RANDY COUTURE JIMMY WYNN
    ELVIN BETHEA RODNEY HAMPTON
    BUBBA McDOWELL JOHN DAVID CROW
    HAYWOOD JEFFIRES Coach JACKIE SHERRILL
    JOHN HENRY MILLS JR RICHARD
    WEBSTER SLAUGHTER GEORGE TEAGUE
    KENNY BURROUGH BILLY CANNON
    BILLY "WHITE SHOES" JOHNSON CHARLIE WARD