1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HA HA HA AMERICA

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thadeus, Feb 8, 2006.

1. thadeus

thadeus Member

Fragrant Monkey Tail

It's a film that uses subtitles translated from a Chinese verbal kung fu attack on the U.S.

Those statistics are....disturbing.

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

boy thats a long video. but a interesting one. and pretty funny to. im curious to what people think about it.

3. IROC it

IROC it Member

We are in a more precarious situation than many believe. This short film just scratches the surface. But it is not just this admin's policy that caused this. The film itself says it's been over the past 55 years.

Interesting film.

4. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Member

That was amazing.

5. Buck Turgidson

I had a small house of brokerage on Wall Street... many days no business come to my hut...but Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no. I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo...dung. Glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans...and pants to match!

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

Ummm....riiiight.

Keep sewing my clothes for $0.25 per hour and shut your mouth. ;)

7. Fatty FatBastard

What did you mean when you wrote bad clown making like super American car racers, I would make them sweat, War War?

And did the American yum yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?

8. gifford1967

gifford1967 Member
    Supporting Member

I had Kahn's voice (from King of the Hill) in my head through the whole thing.

"You need abacus?"

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

That is soooooooo freakin' hilarious! You really showed that you are 'better' than them.

Good job. If that doesn't put them in their place nothing will.

10. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

That was long video just to say Bush is a hillbilly and Cheney "Go F yourself" sucks.

11. OldManBernie

OldManBernie Old Fogey

China is still in it's early industrialization stage. Sooner or later, those profit margins are going to shrink as workers demand more rights. I think unionization is bound to happen.

Certain people are definitely capitalizing on this opportunity, but it'll be short-lived.

12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

Uh, I guess you didn't bother to watch the video. It was quite insulting.

Hey, I could have called them "Japan's b****", but I didn't because I'm in a good mood today! ;)

13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

That was insulting, but you really got them back, and showed how much better than them you are. That is what is important. You put them in their place. Good job.

14. Zion

Zion Member

LOL! Yeah right.

People still living in denial. It's just a matter of time before China becomes "#1". It probably won't happen in yours or my lifetime but it will happen.

15. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

Thanks, man.

16. pirc1

pirc1 Member

It's not like it haven't happend before. There were other great empires in history that lasted much longer than the current US empire. China happened to have a few of the those empires. ;)

17. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Looks like something/someone from China pissed off bigtexxx. A summary, anyone? I can't watch it until later tonight.

18. hnjjz

hnjjz Member

You do realize that the video was made by Americans? As a Chinese person, I thought the video was quite xenophobic and racist (toward Chinese people).

19. real_egal

real_egal Member

I don't think he really watched it. It was made by Americans to criticize the Administration only created jobs and wealth for China. Lots of the points are facts, although I do not really like the way it was portrayed, I can live with it. But it's funnier to see texxx's reaction.

20. OldManBernie

OldManBernie Old Fogey

agreed.