1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guys who have more hair than their wives/girlfriends

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dei, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Dei

Dei Member

What do you people think about them? Is this cool?

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

up until a couple weeks ago i never even noticed it. but i actually played ball against a team with one of these fools recently. blonde hair tied up in a pony tail swayin all over the place, especially on headfakes. and now i have a new found disdain for these douchebags.

3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Really depends on the dude. There are guys who are headbangers and have hair to headbang. Then there are those guys who think they are cool/sexy wanna be Fabio. Then there are the closet cases who have girlfriends/wives/kids to live a "normal life" and then secretly have another dude who they really love.

4. SuperVon

SuperVon Contributing Member

Haha, i have similar length hair to Kenneth Faried . A lot of people tell me to cut it, but i like being different.

Op, why are you asking?

5. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Glad to see more r****ded topics are in our future.

6. SuperVon

SuperVon Contributing Member

Wow, don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic or straight up douche!

1 person likes this.
  7. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

does it matter? this thread is amazing

1 person likes this.
  8. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Unfortunately this is coming to fruition.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/icmRCixQrx8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

I wouldn't date a guy with long hair. I dont like anything other than short hair on men. Personal preference I suppose. There is one guy at work with long hair, and he is handsome but would be even more so if he just cut his hair.

10. hairyme

hairyme Member

Yes. It is.

11. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Sooo....long hair now = dbags?

12. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

My opinion on this is that I don't give a damn. There are better ways to evaluate those guys' "coolness" or "douchiness" than looking at their hair.

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Dei's chick? :p

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. AXG

AXG Member

I had long hair up until about 3 months ago when I finally decided to cut it off. I got plenty of compliments before and after. I guess it's just a matter of preference.

15. Isabel

Isabel Member

Well, of course guys are probably going to have more hair than girls... oh, you mean on their heads... :)

Nothing against long hair on guys - some have amazing hair - but it has to look masculine. Most of them aren't effeminate - I usually see short hair on that crowd - but it is usually a sign of huge ego. This can be good or bad, but it takes a certain type of girl to really fit with that.

I also don't like it if a guy has longer hair than me. He would have to try pretty hard to get to that point anyway. The ones I get along best with have short, low maintenance, regular guy hair and don't worry with their looks all that much.

16. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

i've always kept it long enough to tie in a top knot....and the only effeminate trait i have is the length of my eyelashes :p

17. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

I once worked with a Guy who hadn't had a haircut in over 5 years. He was your typical headbanger/Hipster, so he proclaimed.

Working along side him, I started to notice little details. Wore sealed thight pants, shirts that were a size or even two sizes small. Most of my coworkers would bust his balls. It got to the point where everytime he bended down his crack would show, some of the guys would throw coins down his pants and he didn't even budge as if he liked it.

He hit on women consistently, but tmy gaydar didnt hit the fan until I went to the bar with him. Wearing some border line women's clothes not to mention pigtails. We drank, & of course he got drunk and started telling me his life story. Eventually I asked him if he was bi; his answer was "I tried it several times with one of my bestfriends and it hurt" I got so repulsed that I got up n walked away. I cake back had a beer payed my tab and left.

He would always try to invite Me out but I would deny the request. Eventually he got fired for getting ****ed up n not showing up to work.

Not saying all men with long hair are closet dwellers but this was my first encounter with one.

Well I actually heard from him a couple weeks ago, turns out he is living with one of his bestfriends. I asked if it was the same one he boned. His response ....

Yeah Im happy next to him.

18. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Braids don't count right?

19. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

I had long hair in the late 80's early 90's,now I can't stand it ...guess I really did turn into my dad

20. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

I have hair that goes over my ears. I don't consider myself a Dbag, but if you judge someone on the way they look that might make you a....