1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guilty cops: The door swings both ways!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TexasStake, Feb 24, 2014.

1. TexasStake

TexasStake Member

The same method they use to watch people of this country is the same method that free'd one innocent man of any charges brought against him. So I guess the saying "if you are innocent then you have nothing to fear" is B.S. garbage.

Cop side swipes legally parked car and then arrests the owner.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/21/cops-hit-my-car-then-arrested-me-to-cover-it-up-suit/

And I'm pretty confident this stuff happens more then you think. This man is just lucky a camera caught it to prove his innocence. Once the cops didn't see any cameras, it was a police officers word vs. an average joe. Wonder who the court would side with?

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Need cameras everywhere, especially on all cop cars, they are servants of the people.

DD

3. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Vince Young looks awful.

2 people like this.
  4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

of course this **** happens. The amount of power cops have is scary.

5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

LMAO. Repped.

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

This is an isolated incident. Please don't hastily generalize. :eek: I am more than sure there are plenty of good cops out there. The ones you post about are just a pitiful excuse for "protecting citizens." They deserve the full extent of the law.

Also, it should be written as "freed". And "then" should be "than" (comparative) in your last sentence of the OP.

No, I disagree: we just need HONEST COPS.

7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Not only do we need honest cops, we need honest citizens who don't lie and call in sick when they are not sick just so they can spend the day at Costco.

1 person likes this.
  8. TexasStake

TexasStake Member

I was sick of work. That counts.

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

LOL! Nice. Well done. :grin: