1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GSW are faking Injuries, WE WON!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4lf, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

I have no Sauces, but I know that they are giving up the the 1st seed to us because we're just that good.

2. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

So many chicken littles

We won guys

3. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t mind at all, let them make those excuses—I just want to see the Rockets win a championship!

DreamShook likes this.
  4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

@DreamShook is going to have to put on a hazmat suit for this thread

Nevermind, I see that you're already 'liking' posts in here. Perhaps I misunderstand how this jinxing stuff works.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Pretty much everyone in this thread rejects this thread. I like that. I fav it.

for safety.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

When asked about teammate Kevin Durant (rib fracture) joining Klay Thompson (fractured right thumb) and Stephen Curry (sprained right ankle) on the Warriors' injury list, forward Draymond Green initially joked, "It's more shots for me, baby." Green then added, "That's the most important thing, though, is to get healthy. Obviously, I think, where we are right now -- we're in a position where, I think all three guys could play if they had to, but it's just not that important for them to play. I think it's more important for them to be healthy. That's kind of been the theme the whole year – just to keep guys fresh and healthy and try to get a rhythm while doing it. With those three guys being down, it gives other guys a chance to play, get some minutes. But it also gives [our stars] a chance to not only rest or get rehab but also get their legs back going into the playoffs. It's a long season, so, I don't think it's all bad for us with those guys being down. We'll be fine and get them healthy and then we can go into the playoffs healthy. That's the goal."

smp and snowconeman22 like this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Magnets are DEFINITELY magic, just like the tides, the tides come in and then go out. It always goes in, then it goes out. You can't explain that. Just like magnets.

RiceRockets and hakeem94 like this.
  8. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

let's see how good draymond green really is without being able to hide behind durant, curry, and klay

dkim1984, DonKnock and hakeem94 like this.
  9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

OP change the title, PLEASE :rolleyes:

RiceRockets likes this.
  10. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Verrrrrrry Benderesk!! ;)

napalm06 likes this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

somebody better call tony robbins and ask for a refund

RiceRockets and napalm06 like this.
  12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Now that you mention it, when you read it in Bender's voice, it's much better.

RiceRockets likes this.
  13. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Giving us?? Giving us?? ... It's more like bowing to your sensei!! :cool:

[​IMG]

Kind of looks like Curry with glasses!! ;)

RiceRockets and hakeem94 like this.
  14. MONON

MONON Member

From experience, I can tell you that a fractured rib ain't no fun. I slipped on a wet spot & laid my bike down leaving work. My left side was sore, but I was able to ride home ok. The next morning, I screamed when I raised up to get out of bed. The ER doc told me that they could tape it up, but I couldn't take very deep breaths. So I didn't tape it. For the next week & a half, I rolled out of bed & no sudden moves. So I can see KD being out a couple of weeks.

15. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

only 2 weeks though...And guess what? Just in time for the playoffs.

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Might want to look up our 2nd championship year and look at last 15 or so games.

DD

tinman likes this.
  17. smp

smp Member

Green just made my point. If they were in the playoffs these injuries wouldn't keep them from playing. I feel the same about how we handled our guys. We are resting players and letting them get healthy.

Maybe saying it's fake injuries is a bit much. How about calling them injuries that keep you from playing regular season games but not playoff games?

The Spurs used to just hold guys out without the BS excuses but the league got pissed about it.

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Real knowledge found on this thread.
    Thank you.

19. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

it better be a good seat

RiceRockets likes this.
  20. RestHarden

RestHarden Member

They're definitely not faking injuries. It's far better for the team if everyone is playing normal minutes.

Now the Warriors bench is playing minutes they aren't used to and they'll be tired for the playoffs, And those sitting out will take time to get back into peak fitness and rhythm as well. So not having your players is a horrible thing. Especially so many of your key players who soaked up so much of the workload. Someone like Iggy is going to be in bad shape for the finals.

hakeem94 likes this.