1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Group PLAYOFF tickets for Clutchfans Members

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dave2000, Apr 5, 2007.

1. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Couldn't happen to someone more deserving. I know I'll be applauding.

Evan

2. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

hey dave

just dont play a pickup game with the autographed ball like in sandlot

3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

haha, shucks, im getting one of those Basketball display things at Michael's tomorrow to worship that ball :)

btw, as a pet peeve of mine, yea we do own like 2/3rds of the section, but PLEASE SIT IN THE SEAT YOUR TICKET IS IN. Thats one pet peeve of mine when we went to SA with the Rowdies, it was basically sit in this section with no seating assignment in which I couldnt sit with my cousins and my friends because their seat was "taken" by people that were not in the group. Probably the only real seat change is going to be in my section where my uncle from SA is going to sit by me and everybody in the row sitting the same as me will shift down one seat since lost_elephant isn't going to make it.

Again, see EVERYBODY TONIGHT, WEAR RED!!!!

4. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Hey Dave, do you have an updated Excel spreadsheet of where everyone's sitting?

5. Dave2000

its the same, the only difference is that lost_elephant isnt going to be there and my uncle is going to be sitting next to me, with everybody in that row shifting a seat down. I would change it but, i already left ClutchCityReturns tixs at Will call, and gave Mig, Herbie their tix, and dont want to confuse them.

http://david2000.googlepages.com/seatingchart.htm

6. Rockets34Legend

Thanks, Dave. I'll give you a ring if there are any problems at will call.

What time are you guys arriving at Live? 6pm?

Directions for anyone who needs them:

From 290 (Cypress)

Take 290 East to 610 East. Stay on 610 to the 45 South Exit. Take 45 South and exit Milam/Downtown. Go down till you reach Preston Street. At Preston take a left and come down to Main Street. We are directly on the corner of Main and Preston.

From I-10 West (Katy)

Take I-10 East and Exit Smith/Downtown. At the 2nd Light turn Right. Go down till you reach Preston Street. Take a right and go down 4 blocks to Main Street. We are directly on the corner of Main and Preston.

From 59 South (Sugar Land/Galleria)

Take 59 North to the Louisiana/Downtown Exit. Take the Travis Exit to downtown. Follow Travis all of the way through downtown. After you pass CABO take a right on Preston Street and go one block to Main Street. We are directly on the corner of Main and Preston.

From 45 North (1960)

Take 45 South and exit Milam/Downtown. Go down till you reach Preston Street. At Preston take a left and come down to Main Street. We are directly on the corner of Main and Preston.

From 288 (Pearland)

Take 288 North to the 45 North Exit. Take 45 North to the Houston/Memorial Exit. At the first light turn Right. This street will turn into Texas Ave. At Travis turn Left. At Preston Street Take a right and go down till Main Street. We are directly on the corner of Main and Preston.

From 59 North (Humble)

Take 59 South to the I-10 West Exit. Take I-10 West to the San Jacinto/ Main St. Exit. Follow the off ramp to the End and turn Right on Main. Go down till you reach Preston Street. e are directly on the corner of Main and Preston.

From I-10 East (Baytown)

Take I-10 West to the San Jacinto/ Main St. Exit. Follow the off ramp to the End and turn Right on Main. Go down till you reach Preston Street. e are directly on the corner of Main and Preston.

From 45 South (Clearlake)

Take 45 North to the Houston/Memorial Exit. At the first light turn Right. This street will turn into Texas Ave. At Travis turn Left. At Preston Street Take a right and go down till Main Street. We are directly on the corner of Main and Preston.

Parking is available:

Valet is located on Main St. at the corner of Main and Preston.

Parking Lots are located at 400 Main St. on the left side of the street across from SABA.

Street parking is available all over (You may have to look a little.) TOP

#286 Rockets34Legend, Apr 21, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  7. Dave2000

thanks for the directions, excellent write up, unless u copied and paste it from somewhere :p

8. Rockets34Legend

Got it from Live's site... :p

9. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

Dave, I sent you an email. Please call at earliest convenience.

Thanks!

10. sonalikumar

sonalikumar Member

I just got tickets to the game!! Can't wait to wear my red and be rowdy!!!! GO ROCKETS!

By the way, I read this board relgiously every hour.. I don't post alot, but just absolutely appreciate everyone's insight on here :)

11. MrMatt

MrMatt Member

see you guys there tonight :D

12. mj10501

mj10501 Contributing Member

awesome!! congrats, you def deserve it after all the work you've put into this. ;)

13. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I bought another pair of tickets before I got a pair with the group, and my other friends can't go...and I would prefer to sit with the other clutchfans. I'll sell them for face value plus what I paid in fees ($116 total). Section 425, Row 7, Seats 9-10.

Call me at 832-282-6815 if interested.

14. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Good job with the tickets Dave.

I will see you guys there Section 403, Row 5, Seats 16/17

15. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

hey sland baller, i'll be in 402, row 8. holla!