1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Group PLAYOFF tickets for Clutchfans Members

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dave2000, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

The Rockets shop has pretty much all the replicas of our role players, but, as an avid jersey collector, I don't think I'd ever go back to Replicas. I was SOOO close to buying a Rafer Swingman at First Colony for the Jazz Suites game, but dont think I'd throwdown for him, actually to come to think of it, I just may so I can be different from everybody. Probably will call them tomorrow morning to see if they have it :)

2. khanhdom

khanhdom Member

i guess i'll just get it at the rocket shop!

3. Dave2000

alrighty, for those that wanted me to leave tickets at will call, they are now there abd avaliable for pickup, be sure to bring I'D and check the tixs to be sure.

Funny story, was meeting someone here at the toyota center meeting Gay4who???'s friend to give him his tixs off of LaBranch next to the court, and a RPD parked her car in front me, paid and the meter right next to my car and I didn't say a damn thing :( I disappoint myself :(

at least I'm true to my title and know where they park and what time they get here. :p

4. Dave2000

OMG, we are definitely getting recognistion at halftime tomorrow, Brian called me and said I am going to be recognised at halftime for bringing the largest crowd out, and getting an autograph basketball.

CLUTCHFANS REPRESENT!!!!

btw, you wll see "Members of Clutchfans.net" before the game and halftime on the 360 board.

5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

That is flippin awesome! You deserve the ball, too, Dave. :)

6. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

You 0wn! You should get an official jersey with your name on it and everything.

7. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

what's the 360 board?

8. huynhct

huynhct Member

the big ass tv on top of center court

9. huynhct

huynhct Member

also, yes i just came from there last night. they have it :p

10. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

#270 ron413, Apr 20, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  11. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

haha...ok. i thought it was referring to some xbox message board.

12. Dave2000

yea, that's the 360 board first picture above, you'll hear John Paul, say "we would like to welcome the groups have attended tonights game, listed on the 360 board" before and during halftime.

#272 Dave2000, Apr 20, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  13. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

oh man my flight out of LA is at 630am (pst) tomorrow i just cant wait i dont know if i can sleep tonight. i am not sure what may happen. its seriously i have been dreaming of this moment since i was a little kid, my first rocket game in houston. i finally will be able to cheer alongside fellow fans instead of being a minor minority here in la. i am warning you guys right now i may just break down crying as i enter the TC it maybe one of the more surreal moments in my life.

to all the people that are in this section tomorrow LETS REPRESENT TO THE FULLEST!!!! the entire game the only break we should allow ourselves, if that is halftime we should, nay WE HAVE to be the loudest rockets fans there and start infecting the rest of the TC.

dave once again i thank you for all your help and organizing this, that autographed ball has found more than a worthy owner

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Damn it. Any chance of getting a ticket now? I have one for myself, but now my wife wants to go. :(

15. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Rockets03, are you sitting w/ us in 430?

16. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

i dont think so. my friends have my tix, but i can sit with you guys and my wife can sit with our friends.

17. Dave2000

The_Yoyo, we'll try to make this gathering a good one for you to tell year and years down the line

aight guys, its THE DAY! I sent out emails to basically 2 different groups of people

For those who left tixs at Will Call

All of your tickets are available at Will Call since Friday morning. Make sure to bring ID and tell them how many tickets you are picking up.

For those meeting me at Live Sports Cafe

Please get there as early as possible so we can all leave at the same time at around 730-8ish, maybe we can arrange with the Rowdies to go around the stadium for the Rowdy Romp :)

Also, as a favor, you please email me back your numbers just in case anybody is late, I can contact you and just leave your tickets at Will Call.

Btw, if you are going to be late and prefer for me just to leave at Will Call, call me on either of my cell phones

left my cell phone numbers in the emails I sent to each of yall.

Again, this is going to FREAKING RAWK!!! Carlos, the Red Rowdy that represented at the Clippers game last month, is coming down from LA just like The_Yoyo, and meeting us at Live. Again, I appreciate everybody's cooperation in making the planning a smooth transaction and thanks to Omega for helping out.

#277 Dave2000, Apr 21, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  18. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Me and my bro are going to be in Section 402, but it'd be awesome if we could join all you guys in 430. My section better be LOUD!

402 REPRESENT! Anyone else??

19. Shaji

Shaji Contributing Member

murti im gonna be in section 402 also

20. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

sweet! what row? we'll be in row 9.