1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. Progs

Progs Member

Greg Smith might be Gay but who cares as long as he keeps playing good he is a rich man's Craig Smith and we saw how long he play in the NBA... He might have broken a bone in foot and if that's the case he can miss most of the season hopefully is just a bad sprain...

2. alethios

alethios Member

I thought for sure TJones had earned himself some PT. JBeard to TJones lob for the slam WOOT!

3. Progs

Progs Member

The reason Marcus Morris started was because Kevin Mchale wanted to start a 3 point shooter next to Lin and Harden who were going to drive and kick out if they got double team... I don't agree with it because Terrence Jones could of had a BIG game last night with the gaps Detroit had inside and all those layups that were given to the Rockets...

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Thats a bold statement.

5. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

i agree. just as long as he's not John Amechi bad basketball wise, or tries to ***** me in me ass i don't care about his sexual preference.

6. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

Not that it matter (it really doesn't), but this might be proof of Smith not being gay.

[​IMG]

;)

7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Although i am concerned about his preference, as long as he isn't grabbing folks asses in the locker room, he is okay by me.

8. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

As per Jason Friedman Twitter

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Great news about Smith. Good to see Pats may be back too.

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I wouldn't mind seeing Smith at the 4. He would have been a 4 in the 90s. Speed of the game has changed, but he could still match up well with some 4s out there.

11. Ultramagnus

Ultramagnus Rookie

agree.. i also think this was the idea behind giving Morris the nod

but I think D-Mo could be a good option if we just need someone to drain the long range kick out... but he's a rookie and still has a ways to go...

probably over time we'll see more of D-Mo with the CORE FOUR

12. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

As per Jason Friedman.

Full story: