1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Great season guys

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by shortfuse3, May 4, 2013.

1. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

It was awesome watching Parsons, Beverley, and Asik grow this year. It felt like Parsons and Asik improved every game and Bev just brought it every single night. I missed having a gritty player like Bob Sura and Bev is ALL GRIT.

Harden is a stud and I can't wait till we get CP3 to pair along with him.

Garcia came out of left field and became my new favorite player.

All in all this was a great season and the best is yet to come.

PS. Jeremy Lin is garbage.

2. filamswag

filamswag Rookie

you are right about the jeremy lin comment. all the linsanity stuff from last year was so overhype

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Was a great season. Too bad people are all upset about Lin and blaming him for the loss. He played 13 minutes!!!

This team has exceeded my expectations all the way. McHale did a great job in this series and for the first time I see him has a potential championship coach. We should definitely keep him.

Beverly, Parson, Asik, Garcia - amazing. Just amazing. Harden had a great year but struggled mightily in the end. Hopefully Lin and him come back next year better and stronger than they finished out this year.

I hope we sign Josh Howard over Dwight. Or stay pat. Wishful thinking maybe.

But I am excited about next year for sure! Go Rockets!

4. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

Whats Josh Howard;s game? Plus, isnt he injury prone? Not to mention he was a member of that cheating Mavs team that ousted us in 04! Why would you want him over Dwight? lol

5. conquistador#11

congrats to all, except to you, jeremy! you the sucks

basically the topic. =/
    can you be any more condescending? thanks in advance.

6. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

It has been a tough year for me but the Rockets has been my gas and my motivation so thank u all for a great season!