1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Great Butt-hurt article from Dallas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by banzai, Apr 19, 2015.

1. banzai

banzai Member

"Great" meaning... some serendipity from the horse's mouth. LOL

2. onreego

onreego Member

I'd agree with you but one of those supportive players is Blake Griffin.

3. cdrive

cdrive Member

Do I want to read this article or will it be 3 minutes I can't get back?

4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

He claims to be a native houstonian and mentioned a foreign term to everyone who has ever lived in this city: "Houstonite"

5. majicdonjuan

majicdonjuan Member

I saw this and called him out on this in the comments. I'm not a big message board guy (I've had a CF account for years and never used it) but I was not about to allow some idiot to

A) claim he's from Houston and then clearly prove otherwise
    B) like Parsons frequently does, never ever mention the shots that were fired on the way out and try to frame it as Houstonians being unreasonable or bad fans.
    C) call our fans classless and concern-troll with comments like "I really wanted to be proud of my hometown".

BS. Anyone who uses the term "Houstonite" isn't from Houston, period. Stop trying to act like you're writing from a position of knowledge while simultaneously slamming our team.

The mod didn't like it and I could care less. They needed to be called out on their drivel.

6. ChievousFTFace

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

These Dallassegians are really funny, but not nearly as funny as that Brewer .gif.

8. joeson332

joeson332 Member

this guy on Twitter is pretty pissed Chandler isn't playing

@ZMONEYMFFL
    I already know @ChandlerParsons won't play tomorrow. It's an easy way to avoid the Houston fans. #mentalmidget

comparing Parsons not playing with 45 mil to soldiers overseas who only make thousands

@ZMONEYMFFL ยท 2h 2 hours ago
    @robbyrob03_ exactly. Soldiers overseas fighting for 40 thousand and they won't play basketball for 45 million. I don't get it