1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Great Basketball, FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GotGame15, Mar 5, 2002.

Tags:
  1. GotGame15

GotGame15 Member

What a great basketball game, huh? Wow!:eek: It brings back so many good memories of our glory days. FINALLY the crowd was there and was energizing our players, especially with chants of Eddie, Eddie, Eddie! FINALLY we get ball distribution fluently. Now we know how it feels like to be the Mavs or Kings where they score in triple digits everynight. What helped us this game was our6th man....THE FANS! I wish everygame could be a sellout. I wish that was on national TV though,:( ;) . FINALLY there is a game worth watching!!!

2. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

i started the EDDIE EDDIE chant at tonight's game....

3. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

Sland, where were you sitting? Cuz i swear, my friends and I started EVERY eddie chant tonight. After the game, we were one of the groups who started it in the concourse, and then into the parking lot. MAN it was great. Then we got out of the parking garage, into the street, and we started waving our clappers out our window and chanted eddie real loud. Man, was a blast.

4. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Section 222, Row F

5. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

Whoa, you were pretty close to me. I was in 216 row P. Yea, I remember a lot of chants coming from my right side. Good job with the chants, we gotta support eddie all we can. That dude will be something.