1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

great article about obama's intentions

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by peleincubus, Feb 28, 2015.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

this is the kind of crap my conservative friends post on facebook. people actually spend time in their lives reading this, and i assume getting upset about. bless their poor little souls.

http://www.dineshdsouza.com/news/western-journalism-dinesh-was-right-obama-forming-global-caliphate/

Why do you think the Obama administration went after filmmaker Dinesh D’souza with federal charges, eventually convicting him of a campaign finance felony? D’Souza served eight months in a community confinement center, received five years probation, and paid a $30,000 fine, all for giving some money to a friend to donate to a candidate. Somehow, I think there are plenty of people federal prosecutors have not gone after so aggressively for a similar offense.

The reason the federal government went after D’Souza so forcefully was that Dinesh, in his first movie 2016: Obama’s America, hit the nail right on the head regarding our Dear Leader’s agenda. Obama could not let this continue. He had to attempt to silence Dinesh and buy more time to complete his goal—the creation of a global Islamic caliphate.

The evidence is just too overwhelming. There is no other conclusion any intelligent, thinking man can come to.

The New York Post reports today that Obama could not even acknowledge the concept of “Muslim Terrorists” at the extremist convention the administration threw together to act like they were doing something against the Islamic Jihadist threat.

They’re burning and beheading victims in the name of Islam, but President Obama delivered a major speech Wednesday on combating violent extremism — while refusing to use the words “Muslim terrorists.”

Obama has not shown any leadership in Europe against Russian designs in Ukraine, or any other international conflict, because it’s just not important to him. It doesn’t fit with his long-term goals, so he just pays it lip service. He has to keep his eye on the ball.

The goal of this administration is to weaken American power so the United States cannot stop the formation of the caliphate from North Africa to Pakistan. Even more frightening is that Obama is attempting to radically change the population of the United States through illegal immigration so that eventually, a Muslim U.S.A. will join his new kingdom.

I have written again and again about the Obama administration’s agenda to allow Iran to obtain a nuclear weapon to destroy Israel and bring the entire Levant into the caliphate. Israeli nuclear weapons stand in the way of this goal. A nuclear Iran will destroy the Jewish State.

The Jerusalem Post today reports that the State Department is mocking Israel and openly admits they are not including Israel in the negotiations that involve her very survival.

“Obviously, we work to protect sensitive information in the negotiations,” (State Department Spokeswoman Jen) Psaki continued. Asked pointedly whether the US is withholding information from inside the talks from the Israelis, she said, “Correct.” Washington’s acknowledgment of a gap in its briefings to Israel highlights growing space between the allies on the emerging agreement with Iran, aggressively sought by US President Barack Obama and opposed with equal vigor by Netanyahu.

Iran going nuclear, ISIS conquering the Middle East and threatening to invade Europe, terrorists actively being courted to enter the United States, Christians being slaughtered, Obama refusing to utter the words ‘Islamic terrorist’, Jihad being carried out in Paris and other European capitals, et cetera, et cetera, all point to Obama forming a global Islamic kingdom.

In my second novel, Sugar, I wrote about this corruption that is destroying America and fostering the formation of the Islamic State. The question is, when he leaves office, is Obama looking to become sultan of his new empire?

Read more at Western Journalism.

Dinesh D’Souza’s latest movie is America, a rebuttal of the progressive shame narrative of American history.

2. Buck Turgidson

I'm not on facebook so I can largely avoid much of this type of crap. Family gatherings can be a pain, but I've got the handful of Fox-y relatives trained to just not talk politics or religion anywhere within earshot of me.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The conspiracy stuff about his intentions seems ridiculous, but one can still have valid criticisms of his track record in foreign policy.

4. Exiled

Exiled Member

Iran & Israel are just like bread and butter

"Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's scathing attacks against Israel and his repeated denials of the Nazi Holocaust could be motivated by a desire to conceal his own Jewish roots, an Iran expert told The Daily Telegraph on Saturday.

The British newspaper examined the Iranian leader's identity card which he displayed in public during his country's elections in March 2008.

The ID card bears his family's original surname, Sabourjian, which is a Jewish name that means cloth weaver, according to The Daily Telegraph.

The Sabourjians have historically been concentrated in the same region of Iran where Ahmadinejad was born, according to the report.

Ahmadinejad's identity papers indicate that his family changed its name and converted to Islam after he was born, the British newspaper said.

Iranian observers suggested that the president's constant verbal assault against Israel and Jews may be an attempt to prove his loyalty to Shia Islam while making every effort to hide his Jewish past.

"This aspect of Mr Ahmadinejad's background explains a lot about him," Iranian studies expert Ali Nourizadeh told The Telegraph. "Every family that converts into a different religion takes a new identity by condemning their old faith."

"By making anti-Israeli statements he is trying to shed any suspicions about his Jewish connections," Nourizadeh said. "He feels vulnerable in a radical Shia society."

5. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

I once saw a extremist conservative dude trip and fall on his face. I came.

6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Deranged D'Souza is not taking his life as an ex con very well.

Troubling. Hope he doesn't relapse and end up b as ck 9n the can

7. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Dinesh D'Souza is what goes for a conservative intellectual with stints at the Hoover Institute, the American Enterprise Institute and the Heritage Institute.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Obama's vision of a global Islamic Kingdom is on track. Brilliant work.

9. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Agree. Obama says he is a Christian, but, if you read his books, you will discover his "brilliant work" shows his religious bent points in a different direction.

#9 thumbs, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  10. Nook

Nook Member

Well said.

The latest gossip I have heard in my wealthy, middle aged, white man circle of friends is that Obama has been kidnapping affluent white children from the South and trading them to ISIS for crack cocaine.

11. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Thumbs, do you really think Obama is not a Christian?

Hey he might be an agnostic or not even that religious as many politicians need to pretend to be religious/ Christian to not turn off some voters, but do you think that he is actually a Muslim.?

Recently found out an attorney I know who admits she is not interested in politics and just votes on the basis of abortion GOP) actually believes Obama is a Muslim.

An otherwise normally intelligent women I was stunned.

12. edwardc

edwardc Member

ROFLMAO