1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Grant Hart-Husker Du-RIP

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Torn n Frayed, Sep 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Very sad. Here is a video of Husker Du in 1985 at the legendary First Avenue night club (the club in Purple Rain) with Grant Hart intro and on vocals.

3. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

Damn. Too bad. I love Husker Du. One of the best bands ever. I actually like Grant's songs the best. Most of my bookmarked Husker songs are his. RIP.

4. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

5. Killatron 2000

Killatron 2000 Punk Rocket

Dang, man. I hadn't heard this yet. Not only were Husker Du one of the best 80's punk band, but also one of the most influential. Gonna have to listen to Zen Arcade after work today.

Torn n Frayed likes this.