1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gotta Feel For Seattle.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Marteen, Jun 7, 2012.

?

Will die-hard Sonic fans root for or against the Thunder?

1. They will root for the Thunder to win.

37 vote(s)
    45.1%
  2. They will root against the Thunder.

45 vote(s)
    54.9%
  1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

[​IMG]

2. arjun

arjun Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gYRrjhf7Vxk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

Go Heat!

barf

4. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

5. cuddie

cuddie Member

San Diego Rockets

6. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

It was either an arena or school reconstruction. Clay Bennett at the vote go up against something he knew would pass and his arena not. There was no chance they would have stayed in Seattle once he bought the team. That guy sucks. The Seattle Supersonics should be in the Finals.

7. Raven

Raven Member

If I lived in Seattle, I'd do exactly what I did when the Oilers left. I did not watch one game of pro football until we got a new franchise, nor do I think Seattle fans should watch one game of NBA basketball until they get a new franchise.

8. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

I'm in Seattle. People hated the Thunder for the last couple of seasons, trying to boycott the NBA, but since there has been so much talk recently about bringing a team back, people are warming up to watching the Thunder. It's the players fault they left....

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I rooted for the Titans to win every game they played until the Texans franchise was announced.

Still had a lot of attachment to the players, and it wasn't their fault they left.

If I were a Sonics fan, I'd live vicariously for the moment. Life is too short.

10. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

my uncle is from seattle and he still feels complete bitterness towards howard schultz

11. VBG

VBG Member

12. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Haha, man that jersey on him looks so weird after not seeing it for so long.

13. Scientific1

Scientific1 Member

I wonder how it felt to go form a city like Seattle when you're a rookie.....then to go to OKC?