1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Got My Girlfriend To Model

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ikorose, Nov 11, 2008.

1. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

Yeah, it's way cooler to rip on people behind their back.

2. mazyar

mazyar Member

Her myspace pics don't look half bad actually.

She's like a 4.9/10 in my eyes.

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

It's not that, but you can understand a few people laughing on a message board about it, not knowing or hearing anything about the person.

But she wrote a blog about it and people commented on some bull****. She seems nice. It's just stupid to comment on a blog she made and continue saying negative things to her.

I would never tell someone to kill themselves, especially what she goes through with all the negative comments.

4. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

Fair enough...I agree.

5. astros148

astros148 Member

im a regular poster on those forums LULZ and she came to the forums and defended herself and said she was good looking

6. Nero

Nero Member

This thread is useless with pics

7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

The blog posts are way over the top. Wasn't there a law passed about posting things like "kill yourself" on the internet?

That's just crazy. I mean, I won't lie, the thread over at bodybuilding.com had be rolling, but telling her to kill herself or going into the myspace page and trashing her is just crazy.

8. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

So the dude who posted her pics on that bodybuilding forum was just a total stranger that got the pics from her myspace page?

Well, if that is the case. It's pretty much the girl's fault for posting pictures like that. You can't control what people will do but you can control what you will do (i.e. posting pictures of that kind) on a public site where everyone can see.

People will do anything to pull you down.

Comments are unbelievable. I feel bad for her. She should just delete her myspace and move forward because even if she is strong, comments like that could break her in a psychological way.

9. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I don't see why she keeps on attracting even more attention to herself. She should just shutup and move on. So people think she is ugly, big deal. She isn't the only ugly person in the world. Now what I really can't stand is an ugly person that thinks they are not ugly. There is a difference between confidence and delusion. If she knows she don't look good then why would she go ahead and do what she did. I mean, I'm no prize but I know it.

10. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

You should play the eye balling game I posted. Work on those eyes of yours.

11. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Her face is jacked up, but she would still get hit on at bars. She's young, she's not fat, and she's Asian. She could make some white guy's night.

12. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

she should have done it with like her face pixelated pretending to protect her ID. Guys would be drooling.