1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Got Cheated On

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by smr6, May 3, 2013.

Tags:
  1. smr6

smr6 Member

So my girlfriend of almost 2 years confessed to me last night that she cheated on me back in February. I thought she was the one, my friends thought she was the one, and even my family thought she was the one.

I moved to OKC in March to take a job offer. She found a job after looking around some and got a job in OKC too in order to be with me and started the week after me. So now I am in a city with no one I know, living about 100 yards away from her.

So yeah, pretty much sucks.

1 person likes this.
  2. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

What sucks the most is that you live in OKC lol. Good that you found out now as opposed to after marriage

3. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eNot47WRBFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Sucks bro. Just dont get back with her. Cheaters will always cheat.

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

She get back with her. Like you said you are stuck in a city with no one else, and more importantly you are kind of stuck living with her.

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Gym, Laundry, Tan.

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

Sorry bout that breh. Many of us has gone through the same, although for me at a much younger age and nowhere thinking about marriage.

Tell her you cheated too with someone prettier, sexier, and smarter. Then put on your shades and walk away and never look back.

8. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

Sry to here, its probably for best you found this out before marriage but still hard to take in...just start doing something you enjoy to get your mind off of it...

9. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sneak in to her house and give her a Dirty Sanchez while she is sleeping.

10. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Finally, a voice of reason speaks up.

11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

12. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Be done with her. Cheaters will cheat everytime they have a chance. Why did she tell you? Were you pressing or she just had a guilty conscience? Join an online dating site and you will quickly make some good f***buddies in your area.

14. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

That's not true.

I know people who have done it once, felt more guilt than pleasure and remained true forever after.

Young people are driven by hormones and ego over intellect. But you do need to have a real conversation about it. Why? How does she feel about it now? How do you feel, can you get past it? Set limits. Hell some people ae happy in open relationships.

15. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Or take her back. Use her for you know what. Make it like FWB.

Do your thing behind her back. Leave her if need be once you find someone else.

16. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Sorry to hear that brah. If this makes you feel better, my first love and my GF cheated on me with one of my best friends. Oh well. Life goes on. Hope you get through this well.

17. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Clutchfans get friendzoned/cheated on more than anywhere I seen in my life.

1 person likes this.
  18. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

God, thats awful man. Real sorry.

If the trust's gone in the relationship man...its going to be very hard to come back from this point, back to where things were. It was...nice... of her to let you know what you did but maybe you should look into breaking things off.

You thought she was the one for you, but she showed she's just another one for another man.

19. smr6

smr6 Member

Guily conscience. About a week ago she told me she was losing that "feeling" when it came to our relationship. So like a jacka** I've been trying to make an effort to be more involved in the things that she loves to do in order to make her happy. Then this happens. Makes me feel like an idiot.

You can give everything you have to someone, and they turn right around and give everything to someone else.

20. the shark

the shark Member

Sorry to hear this.

Once trust has been broken in a relationship it's extremely hard to get back. Especially cheating!!!

Do you even want to get back with her?

Now that she's told you, do you think she's cheated on you in the past?

Also, was this a one time thing, or was she cheating with this person for awhile?

Personally I couldn't ever trust my wife again, and would move on. However this isn't me it's you. If she did it more than once this isn't her hormones out of whack. This is a LIAR who isn't to be trusted, and trust me she WILL do it again.

I hope that you get the peace you're seeking and that god will give you the wisdom and courage to get through this trial.