1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Gossip] Katie Holmes Back On The Market

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Raven

Raven Member

Uh huh. Yeah, sure.

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

You want pics of the leftovers?

3. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

So many theories on that, it can go both ways *lame pun*. Its the same attitude towards sports stars too. The underlying element behind someones opinion or contempt of a player, almost always corresponds to how much MONEY they make. (Or hype they get). Some people are just envious of people more richer and successful than them

Though I do think some people really are just bread-and-butter, no-frills in their interests. They do take "none of my business" seriously. To where tabloids just don't serve a purpose. (Like myself, though now I don't care anymore)

And THESE DAYS, just calling it like I see it, I think more women much more than men are leading a movement of "frivolity" over sensibility. If you follow gender stereotypes, a guy who is supposed to be "strong" and a "protector" just isnt gonna give a darn about Katie Holmes, why should they? lol

4. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I agree with most of what you say, but on those sites I have to be honest you do see alot of men and younger guys posting comments. I don't think that would be case, if this were years ago. I've seen grown men in there carrying on about a female celebritiy or even male celebrity, like they have an axe to grind. I could understand if a woman does it, but man I'm not so sure.

I honestly think men and women, THESE DAYS, are both equally into frivolous and shallow things.

5. paperstacks1980

lol her contract is up

6. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Just read an article about this actually. Apparently holmes had issues with some scientologist kids program that suri was about to get into. Its uh...weird the stuff they have a six year old go through

7. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Rupert "Mr. Burns" Murdoch getting in on this via tweets.

#47 percicles, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012