1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gore to endorse Dean!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Batman Jones, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Deuce Rings

Deuce Rings Contributing Member

Anytime you want to test my knowledge of histroy and current events go ahead and test me if you want to make an ass out of yourself. I'll run circles around the likes of you based on some of the crap you've posted on these message boards.

2. Deuce Rings

Deuce Rings Contributing Member

As for you, Republican does not equal religious person. I'm as aethiest as they come. Oh and thanks for the history lesson. The libs never used those racist terms you laid out above. That was all republicans.........riiigggghhhhhhtttt.

3. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

Deuce Rings, you are correct.

I was using my post to gain a reaction to prove a point. It just makes me sick that the Repubs can use the right wing agenda as "holier than thou" in order to attract the Christians toward the "rightwing."

Right-wing can also mean, secular capitalist. And when one starts talking about "righteousness," secular capitalist should not be part of that mantra.

And yes, the libs used those racist terms too, also veiled in the cloth of religious justification. But the conservative right are using the same tactics today in politics for the war. It's a ruse. Christians should not belive it.

There too much money and power involved.

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

OK, I will bite:

Al Gore is thinking of a number, from 1-10, right now. What is it?

5. Buck Turgidson

Lockbox.

6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

:D

Winner.