1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Goran Dragic On SIRIUS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Razsan, Mar 6, 2014.

1. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

You are the one who compared the Army to CF so don't b**** about it when you get criticised in return. You don't need to write 10 lines of garbage to defend yourself but I guess you have been found out. You can't handle the truth! :rolleyes:

2. BonziWellsGOAT

Youre a funny little fellow.....I feel like youre really getting angry with me :)

3. BonziWellsGOAT

I was making a point with the Army comparison....... I was making the point that soldiers are seen as sticklers about rules and it was even ridiculous in my book. While in reality im just like anyone else....not overly anal just because im in the military. He was interpreting what he thought Clutch meant in the description and so were you.

Thought it was silly so I called him out. Nothing more nothing less.

/conversation

4. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

I have been on the internet the days it started so I could be older than you if not more mature. Also why would you feel that I am getting angry with you when we are total strangers "arguing" over something which is irrelevant in life?

5. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

At least that's something we could agree on. I hate rules and I break them all the time at work.

6. westcoastin

westcoastin Member

No. You haven't came, at least I hope not. You did come, however.

7. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

back OT, i miss Dragic, and think he would have been a great fit for this team, just as Lin is, and our current starting PG.

speaking of which, had we kept Dragic, would we be enjoying the unique and special talents of mister beverly?

Beverly+Lin>Dragic.

but i do love the guy
    no homo

8. Juxtaposed Jolt

Wow.

First DOH ever.

9. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

I wonder why it is so hard to simply ignore someone. What's the point of wasting messages just to have a pointless argument? Get a room if you want to argue.

Back on topic, I really miss Gogi right now. He performed really when when Lowry when down. If only they didn't have a complete breakdown as soon a Lowry returned to the lineup...

10. BonziWellsGOAT

Idk they annoyed me greatly.

I understand why Gogi is missed but can we just be happy with what we have now? It's like yall are pining over an ex

11. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Isn't that the point? Many of us aren't happy with what we have at pg, especially the backup one...

12. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Everytime I see a Dynex flatscreen my heart flutters to a solemn, Slovenian beat.

13. BonziWellsGOAT

Youre probably right.....I too am not thrilled with the backup pg.

but to me pining over Gogi makes me feel worse :(

14. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

It's weird that people have a strong connection with Dragic. He played one year. Don't have a problem with the thread, just don't get him being brought up so much. Sidenote, the Morris twins have the same tattoos? WTF? That is creepy.

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Dragic is at 20 ppg and 6 apg on 50% shooting for the year. smh

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's not weird at all. The stretch of games he had two years ago after he became the starter was phenomenal. Best point guard play I can remember us having in a long long time. And only that that, he just had a great attitude and was fun to watch.

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Goran is a tough kid from the mean streets of South Central Europe.

18. gregas

gregas Member

LOL there's nothing tough about our streets. When I was living in Ljubljana a couple of years ago, I was regularly jogging and taking walks throug the back streets of the city at 3 in the morning. Nothing ever happened to me.

19. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

I liked Dragic when he was here. Hell he saved my fantasy team when I got him off the waiver wire.

Can't stand the pseudo cult of Gorgi thats developed as an instinctive counter to the LOFs that popped up in 2012. Even though Lowry would be the better fit on this team, I still have to hear tear jerking love notes to Dragic about how much he's missed. :rolleyes: Why no tears or hand wringing for Lowry? Because he's not perceived to be the one that Lin replaced even though both he and Dragic left in the same year.

The "I miss Gorgi" line is half genuine in most cases. It's really code for "I hate Lin fans and it makes me dislike Lin as well." Lowry's the guy we should be crying over.

2 people like this.
  20. DragonBlade

DragonBlade Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Fantastic Suns win. My 1st-team All-NBA ballot right now: Durant + Lebron (F), Noah (C), Curry + Dragic (G). 6 weeks to go.</p>&mdash; Bill Simmons (@BillSimmons) <a href="https://twitter.com/BillSimmons/statuses/441794136643883008">March 7, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>