1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Goran Dragic On SIRIUS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Razsan, Mar 6, 2014.

1. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

Most are retired and they are LEGENDS and true loyal Rockets for life. Nothing compares.

2. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

It saids "Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves". Am I missing something?

3. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I am fairly sure that is meant for retired former Rockets players, not active NBA players that PLAY FOR ANOTHER TEAM. That belongs in Dish. That is what Dish is for, not GARM. It exists for a reason and people need to respect that and use it.

4. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

As somebody else has mentioned, the Forum rule clearly says FORMER rockets players are allowed to be discussed here. He didn't say RETIRED.

5. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

"Hell, the slower people in the group can even talk about ex-Rocket Tracy Murray."

Is that it? It doesn't say ALL ex-Rockets. It was a light hearted joke referring to Tracy Murray.

6. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Why are you always b****ing about this crap? If you want to be a mod, make a request in the feedback forum. Otherwise STFU and let the actual mods do their job.

If they think the thread needs to be moved, they'll move it. All you're doing is derailing the thread.

7. chenjy9

Supporting Member

b****ing about someone you think is b****ing. How original... :rolleyes: I am calling this out to the mods so they will see it and therefore do something about it.

8. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Also, please move this to Dish mods!

9. BonziWellsGOAT

God help us if he ever becomes a mod.

[​IMG]

10. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I'm calling you out for acting like a hall monitor. Do you think Clutch subscribes to your posts? No? Then you freaking out doesn't actually accomplish anything.

11. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Do you think I honestly care if he subscribes to my post? If he clicks on the thread, he will see me and others asking for it to be moved. That's what I am going for. Feel free to ignore me if you don't like. The feature is there for a reason. :rolleyes:

12. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

I don't really care, but since everyone is arguing about it, I believe this thread belongs in the Dish. If he said something interesting or controversial about the Rockets, it'd be a different story.

13. BonziWellsGOAT

Jesus....I'm in the fu**ing Army and I dont even get THIS anal about the "regulations" and "rules".You have nothing to gain.....does it make you feel good about yourself? Do you feel a since of self worth by nitpicking and harping on people for something so petty? Do you like being an ass?

Plus by the letter of the law (description of GARM) it says former players, not retired or lifelong Rockets players. It's not up to your interpretation. :eek:

14. chenjy9

Supporting Member

*ignored*

See how this feature works? Amazing isn't it? :eek:

15. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

Who cares?

This Phoenix-loving loser was only on the Rockets for 1.5 seasons and failed to take them anywhere. This belongs in the Dish.

16. BonziWellsGOAT

I dont care if you see this.....but nothing i said was untrue but uhhhhhh moral of the story is:

[​IMG]

Remember that kids

17. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

For someone in the Army you sure are very undisciplined.

Yes, it's the truth Dragic is playing out of his skin and he seems like a nice guy too. So fuking what? He is playing for the Suns which is a Rockets rival. I don't root for the guy unless he is coming back to the Rockets in a future trade. Now that would be news worthy.

18. BonziWellsGOAT

Lol discipline has nothing to do with this.....this is the GARM.....inside CF.......inside the internet. I come here to have fun and discuss my favorite team (across any sport) and just bullsh** with some fellow fans/Houstonians. So dont come at me with that undisciplined crap.....me at work and me outside of it are two different things, two different versions of myself to a certain extent. Do you go to sleep in a suit and tie or whatever it is you work in? Just because you might go to church doesnt mean I dont come home to a nice fap session *giggles*. Point is that you need to get off your high horse and have fun. Fun is fun.

Also the second point is that this belong here per the discription. :grin:

19. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

We would have been one of the favorites to win the title with Goran running the point.

:mad::mad::mad:

20. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I wish we'd sign Zoran, maybe that would fill some of the void of Goran being gone.