1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GOP Convention lol !

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Jul 18, 2016.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

We're just having fun.

Fortunately, I will be there and back before he's installed. But I suppose it could be my last trip in a while if he wins.

She acquitted her own reputation just fine. I think Trump supporters will forgive her unorthodoxies. But, I have to think moderate to liberal mothers have to be very suspicious of campaign promises made by the daughter and never mentioned by the candidate himself. Sure he knew she was going to say it, but he needs to say it himself to have any credibility -- preferably with regularity like he does with his other plans.

I think Hollande's position is very realistic and mature. He knows the solution is not easy, and isn't making promises he knows he can't keep. Our problem isn't as severe as France's but Trump promising to fix it just has no credibility. I prefer the guy who under-promises to the guy who under-delivers.

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

The funniest part is when he then shoots at the safe.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Hmm, curious, why do you loathe Laura Ingraham. I find her less loathsome than other right wing radio talk show, certainly less loathsome than Ann Coulter, Michele Malkin, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh. Those four are really loathsome. I almost think Ingraham is almost human.

Seriously, why do you dislike her so?

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

lol maybe because she is less like the other four. what is loathsome to you is super awesome to him.