1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Google manipulating negative search terms about Hillary

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jun 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Go Coogs

2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Here you are mocking the tragic events of Benghazi -- one of the saddest days in American history when our homosexual ambassador to Libya was dragged through the streets and murdered. A global embarrassment and foreign policy blunder is reduced to a Brady Bunch meme. That's how sharply partisan and quite honestly, callous, the left has become. Who better to lead this group of small people than a woman who is unethical, corrupt, and has not had sex in 30 years?

COOCHIE COBWEBS

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

my understanding is that she has sex quite regularly, with females.

4. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

so Rule 34. On fire Rule 34.

5. Northside Storm

[​IMG]

...delete your account.

6. Northside Storm

notice the part where I basically said I don't respect any of his views?

I do respect his honesty. And considering how effective he's been at buying politicians, he has some experience in the field ;)

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Peter Thiel is a right-wing Republican who has supported guys like Ted Cruz in the past and donates large sums of money to anti-immigration groups. Not anti-illegal immigration mind you, but anti-immigration.

So no surprise he is a Trump delegate.

8. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Gavin Belson and Hooli all over again...

9. Northside Storm

except the quote came from a contrarian Trump delegate. I'm simply conveying the honest opinion of somebody who has bought politicians on both sides of the aisle.

I honestly think certain right-wingers are the best at dropping ether. "Indefensible economic assets" that "deserve to die"--and these dudes vote together! jeez.

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And yet her negatives still aren't as high as Trump's. So as much as Clinton is hated, Trump is hated even more.

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Google is pretty clever... I googled "donald trump" and it sent me a bunch of links to sites about insane people...

12. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Idk. There are sheep on both sides. People just dismiss everything Trump says or does, or they manipulate it. Like the tweet yesterday about the 33,000 emails being deleted. ABC news doesn't even read the second sentence talking about the amount of emails deleted. Also the whole Mexican judge thing. The DOJ last year said an Iranian judge could not hear cases about Iranian nationals. Granted, Trump's university case isn't a case about Mexican nationals but I think the general point remains the same considering some of the things he has said thst someone who donates to La Raza might find offensive.

http://www.npr.org/2015/01/24/37955...y-force-a-judges-recusal-in-immigration-cases

If anything, the sheep are the people falling in line with the establishment.

This election is going to be very fun. Right now I'd write in Sanders because there is no way in hell I'm voting for Clinton.

13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

what?

14. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Wow. Just wow. You do a better job of hiding your blatant ignorance behind intelligent wording than practically anyone I've ever read.

This statement alone:

completely unskilled labor, unemployed, inner-city urban people on welfare, people who move furniture, pizza delivery, shoe shiners, fry cooks, etc This group is 100% liberal

Disqualifies you from intelligent conversation.

BUENOS DIAS.

15. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

HO HO HO

There is a stage of intelligence so far advanced, that it appears ignorant to lesser minds. This stage of intelligence is so rarely reached that it is very hard to even grasp. For you to reach this stage, I would have to invite you into my papoose of knowledge and provide years of instruction. A helpful illustration to you would be comparing Kanye West to lesser rappers. So gifted and enlightened that others think he's insane.

GOOD DAY

16. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You have very limited intelligence regarding intelligence. Study Gardner's theory on multiple intelligences, take some time to digest the information, and refine your views on intelligence so that you are demonstrating actual intelligence in your posts rather than pseudo-intellectual diarrhea.

BRACCIA RUBATE ALL'AGRICOLTURA

(actually, that would be an insult to farmers)

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Let's assume your premise of "the most hated politician in our time" has any validity; what will it tell you about your candidate when she is elected as our next president?

18. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Uh...most hated celebrity?

19. marky :)

marky :) Member

Ha jokes on RocketsLegend, I use askjeeves.

20. Northside Storm

qué???