1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Good wedding proposals

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets1988-, Aug 23, 2010.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Any way in which you have something else (a blimp, a shirt) say it instead of you would be cowardly and lame. Any way in which you put her in the potential spot of saying no to embarrass you or force her to say yes because there are many people in the room is FORCED.

1. Ask her YOURSELF.
    2. DON'T ask in public.

What matters to you more, being "seen" by many people that you asked and she said "yes!", or for her to tell you the truth? :eek:

You don't need an eccentric, complicated way. If all of this is just to make you feel better, and not to get her to actually answer with a truthful answer: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. :cool:

1 person likes this.
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Take your girl blind folded in your car.

Drive her to River Oaks or a really expensive neighborhood.

Pull up to a house with a for sale sign and take her out of the car.

Take off her blind fold and get on one knee.

Tell her that you want to start a life with her and spend the rest of your life with her....as she stares at a million dollar home...that's not even close to yours

3. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

This is how I did it last year at my school's talent show. It worked... The girl is now my lovely wife sleeping next to me. Life is good! :grin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p8fBAvapuNQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p8fBAvapuNQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#23 DeAleck, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  4. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Wait for her to take a dump and right before she goes sneak the ring in the toilet and shut the lid. Surprise of her life baby.

5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Not a proposal, but from the reception....LOL..

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6Fuec0CJUE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6Fuec0CJUE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

6. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Saw this today. Photobooth proposal:

[​IMG]

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Well done. The point of graduating is so you can quickly dump whatever girl you are with a and getting a better looking, younger girl. Possibly imported.

8. liljojo

liljojo Member

Wow, dude. Your voice is horrible, but that was so ****ing adorable, I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. If I was there I'd probably be bawling my eyes out. I'm a sucker for karaoke. You looked really sharp too. How could she say no to a man dressed like that? (no homo)

Congrats! (on the wedding, and more importantly, the NCAA championship)

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLHKUnQC3bU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLHKUnQC3bU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

really shocked this wasn't posted....

10. da1

da1 Member

Great advice

11. Steve_Francis_rules

Honestly, from this post I can tell she doesn't sound like marriage material. ;)

12. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

wuh-wuh-wuh-wait. YOU got her into sports, and now she's a mavs fan who loves dirk??

does. not. compute.

13. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

I was at that game , initially i thought it was staged .....

14. Mae

Mae Member

I'll be honest, a proposal shouldn't really make your panties tingle as someone said before, but it should be original and meaningful.

I saw a proposal at Disney World during the fireworks show. It had leaked out around and we were all watching the couple throughout half the show and then he popped the question there under the stars and fireworks in front of us all.

If you do something public make sure she's okay with public attention. Some people hate that horribly. Or you can go for something more intimate as Juicy did.

15. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

Yeah I know. My dream for American Idol was destroyed that day. ;) I've never gone to a karaoke outing after seeing myself in video. But hey, my wife isn't complaining, and that's all that matters.