1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Good Time To Be A Rocket Fan (No Kidding)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CBrownFanClub, Nov 22, 1999.

1. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Thanks R2K
    Exactly why i brought it back

------------------
    "What is it with this girl, has she got beer flavoured nipples??"
    - Heath Ledger in 10 things I hate about you

2. IndianPlaya

IndianPlaya Contributing Member

true that. it brings back the wonderful childhood memories, when i was in bombay and would order the rocket games through satellite...

------------------

3. ChrisP

ChrisP Contributing Member

Just thought this great old thread needed another tour of duty.

Loyal Rocket fans have paid dues by watching, cheering and jeering the rebuilding effort and now many feel we've just turned the corner in a big way. It's the process of watching the team build to the championship level that makes the championship itself so special. I have been thoroughly enjoying watching this happen the past couple of years and I think we're going to be back to perennial playoff contenders in no time with this great nucleus of young talent.

It's a great time to be a basketball fan in Houston!! (that includes the league leading Comets, y'all!)

------------------