1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Good time for a knee jerk Poll

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LonghornFan, Jul 11, 2014.

Tags:
?

What name makes you the most angry RIGHT NOW

Poll closed Oct 19, 2014.
  1. Mark Cuban

11.0%
  2. Chandler Parsons

5.5%
  3. Morey

11.0%
  4. Chris Bosh

72.6%
  1. Fyreball

Fyreball Member

I hope Woj can get to the bottom of this, and write an article about how Bosh screwed us over. He should be exposed if he truly did renege at the last possible moment.

2. dragician

dragician Member

Bosh, a man of words... oh well, he's hardly a man.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Houston sports in general. I hope Andre Johnson and Chris Bosh die in a fire.

4. anon3803

anon3803 Member

Bosh because it was unexpected and classless (assuming Bosh really did verbally commit and it wasn't just his agent or some miscommunication in the Rockets FO, jury's still out on this).

Did Cuban force us into a bad spot? Yes. But it's Mark Cuban, does it surprise anyone that he would do this? No. We should've known it was a possibility and had plans for it (which Morey did to some extent).

Parsons was just trying to get paid the most he could. Can't blame a guy for that. If Bosh committed to the max with Miami after Lebron left and before we traded Lin, I wouldn't be angry at him either (can't blame a guy for going after the bigger contract, most of us would do the same).

Morey was just doing his job. He got a bad deal at the end, but it was worth the risk since he thought Bosh was a done deal with Lebron leaving Miami. You could argue he could've been more careful, but you can't expect someone to be perfect in their jobs and foresee all the future pitfalls.

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Pat Riley

6. AstroMechPLZ

AstroMechPLZ Member

He didn't renege on anything as he never agreed to anything...

7. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

As of 7:06pm, it's clearly Bosh.
    Last night and this morning it was Cuban.

Depending on how things play out in the next few days, it may be parsons or morey.

So far it's looking like we might actually be worse than last season, although I'm still holding out hope. Without a massive talent upgrade on the roster, I don't see milk hair being able to do any better this coming season.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

9. Centerville

Centerville Member

Unless Bosh committed and then reneged on a verbal agreement, I'm not angry at any of them. Honestly, all this rage at grown ass men making reasonable decisions about their own lives is a little embarrassing.

10. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I will say this. I know most will say you can't expect parsons to not sign the contract right away if he's given that ultimatum. However, when a free agent, you meet with teams and explore options, and when it came to this offer it seems like it just happened. Cuban was all about f**king us over and parsons clearly helped. He didn't even meet with any teams.