1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Goalkeeper Epic Fail

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by AroundTheWorld, Sep 17, 2010.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

<object id="player_api" width="491" height="426" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.jokeroo.com/bin/player.swf?zh5_fcd2"><param name="movie" value="http://www.jokeroo.com/bin/player.swf?zh5_fcd2" /><param value="true" name="allowfullscreen"/><param value="always" name="allowscriptaccess"/><param value="high" name="quality"/><param value="#000000" name="bgcolor"/></object>

2. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Brilliant, what a terrible mistake of the goalkeeper. i love these type of clips.

p.s. SJC the german competition is getting more Interesting especially now that Huntelaar is playing for Schalke.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Yes, and Raul, and van Nistelroy in Hamburg...but nobody can make it past Bayern :cool:.

I think that in terms of attractiveness, the Bundesliga is at the top, because there is more depth in the league than e.g. in Spain where you only have two, maybe three teams who even have a shot. More (peaceful) fan enthusiasm, too, and now we are catching up money-wise, so the top players will come more and more.

4. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Now that Huntelaar is playing for Schalke, and Van nisterlooy and Elia for Hamburg and Boulahrouz for Stuttgart it is getting mroe difficult who to root for in Germany.

I'm happy Huntelaar finally went to a team were he can get some playing time. He made 2 big mistakes (Real and Milan), he is a great striker, who just knows how to score, and knows were to be at the right time. I want him as the striker of the Dutch National team.

The German league is getting more interesting. It will depend on the money, if there will be investers they can do what the Premier league did years ago.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

please.

[​IMG]

We'll gladly help you out the door again.

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I was speaking about the German Bundesliga (in which Barca doesn't play), and that celebration picture is from Barca's national championship (in which Bayern doesn't play) celebration, and last year Bayern went further in the Champions League than Barca.

But other than that, great post REEKO!

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I know where it's from but I like that pic :)

Just gotta post some Barca anytime I can. ;)

BTW, Let's try to keep the UEFA Champions league thread alive.

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Yes Sir! Definitely.

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

He's back! Same guy!!!!

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5YA3exiu8I&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5YA3exiu8I&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

10. J-Mac

J-Mac Member

LOL at him running off the field!

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Askri

Khalid Askri (born 20 March 1981) is a Moroccan football goalkeeper who plays for FAR Rabat. Askri is most famous for his two keeper blunders, which occurred within weeks of each other. The first occurred in a penalty shootout during a match against Maghreb Fez. Askri initially stopped a penalty kick, but while celebrating the initial stop, the rapidly spinning ball rolled into the net. The second gaffe occurred during a match against KAC Kenitra, when Askri attempted to dribble away from an attacking forward, who easily stole the ball from Askri and scored. After this blunder, Asrki removed his jersey and gloves and ran off the field, dodging his teamates attempts to console him.

12. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Wow, dude is mentally weak.

13. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

LOL....What a r****d. Worried more about chest thumping in the first video then the game and he deserved it I guess.

What did he do in the second video? Did he just run off the field in embarrassment?

14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Yep :cool:

15. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

They should have iced the kicker with a timeout.

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Hard to believe that keeper isn't GERMAN.

17. trustme

trustme Member

wow, if you're not bashing arabs in D&D you find a way to bash them in the Hangout.

lol jk.

18. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

LOL! I missed the thread the first time around, and... you guys are saying this is the second week in a row he makes an EPIC mistake? :grin:

FAIL. Thanks for both videos. :)

19. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

swoly missing a thread about futbol? wtf?

20. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4lXpcPHPocA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4lXpcPHPocA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>