1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Go to the game tomorrow.........show your support!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OlajuwonFan81, Apr 10, 2012.

1. risemeyer

risemeyer Member

Flying all the way from PHX Tomorrow morning for the Game, then flying right back after for work at 6 A.M on saturday. Dedication anyone?

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Are you flying Phoenix's plane?

can you slip something in Steve Nash's drink?

3. risemeyer

risemeyer Member

1)If i was flying the sun's plane it wouldn't make it to Houston in time..trust me
    2)If i really wanted Nash to suffer all i would have to do is get his 20 year old (yes 20 year old) girl friend who i have 2 classes with from ASU to break up with him. Apparently he is madly in love with her, enough that he took her to IKEA and bough her all her furniture as well as paying her tuition. Not too shabby.

4. Raj Da Dodge

Raj Da Dodge Member

wow...didnt see him going out with a 20 yr old. :eek:

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

IKEA? What a cheapskate!

If I were Morey, I get Chandler Parsons to seduce her and hook her up with some higher end stuff from Mattress Mack. She is almost in the prime Parsons demographic (preteen girls).

6. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Me either. They must have an interesting relationship with him being one of the NBA's greatest assist men.

Word on the street is that he loves getting his teammates "involved".:grin:

7. risemeyer

risemeyer Member

Hence Jason Richardson in Orlando haha