1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Glenn Beck "endorses" Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Oct 11, 2016.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/glenn-beck-hillary-clinton-moral-ethical-choice/index.html

I put "endorses" in quotations because he isn't actually endorsing her but he IS endorsing her being elected lol. I feel for you Glenn. Can't believe this is where we are.

2. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

I feel for him too. I can't vote for Trump and I will not vote for Hillary... Not that my vote will matter in TX but the result will likely be that Hillary is elected and we are going to have to live with that.

across110thstreet likes this.
  3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

For Beck and the usual suspects in fauxtrage-industrial complex, HRC is a godsend for them to keep up the 24-7 hate, preach deliverance, and most importantly, keep getting rich off the rubes by scamming their audience with gold coin schemes and reverse mortgages.

They'll be partying like it's 1999

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I will say it was strange to listen to a Bloomberg radio interview last week with M. Moore and his anti-particle G. Beck. They sounded identical, talking about the rise of the angry, unhinged right wing and how we need to get back to listening to each other. And yeah (^^), they both benefit from some version of status quo.

By the way, Bloomberg radio is pretty hilarious and entertaining, as a "news" channel. Not giving the Grand Cheeto much slack these days, LOL.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I think that just about anyone with any credibility would have to do the same.....and this isn't new. I don't see how someone could call themselves a "conservative" or "someone with a fully functioning brain" and still vote for Trump. I get that some people are just Republicans so they'll support anyone that the party throws out there, but I can't see anyone else in the country voting for Trump.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  6. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

[QUOTE="B-Bob, post: 10720812, member: 6273"

By the way, Bloomberg radio is pretty hilarious and entertaining, as a "news" channel. Not giving the Grand Cheeto much slack these days, LOL.[/QUOTE]

Business likes certainty, there is no more stable condition than gridlock. Positive or negative, a Trump administration would be a wild card. You couldn't plan for it.

7. Buck Turgidson

People still care what Glenn Beck thinks?

Who does Alex Jones want me to vote for? Or Pat Robertson? Or Oliver Stone? Or Ron Paul?

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Don't know. But Glenn Beck does not "want you" to vote for anyone. Go to the link and read it.

9. Buck Turgidson

Uh, why the **** would anyone want to do that?

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

So you can know what the **** you are posting about?

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I feel for David Brooks, Peggy Noonan, Paul Ryan and any other conservative to who informs their political reasoning with either an appreciation for societal and economic diversity or the concrete responsibilities of a government leadership role. I empathize and identify with Beck as a grown adult who cares enough about American history, economics and global conflict to consider everything that can go wrong with a genuinely dysfunctional Executive branch, but "FEMA camps" helped spur this on like all the other fringe goofballs, and with little more of a mandate than maximizing page hits and late afternoon ratings to line his pockets.

12. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I wouldn't mind getting their signal up here, the local NPR station doesn't do BBC overnight or any talk shows after the morning stuff, just classic music and likely because any place with hand-painted "abortion is murder" signs lining the highway does not have the stomach for moderate or leftward commentary.

13. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You can't make this stuff up.

14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

This does not get old.

It's amazing. Trump campaign is a gold mine for Ripley believe it or not

15. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

**** Paul Ryan. He's a warmongering, anti-choice, race-baiting, poor-hating piece of crap - and that was all *before* his flaccid handling of the Trump situation, with his non-committal commitment that places party above country.

I get that the Republican party is shattered and broken; but this idea that there are "good" ones because they're not rolling around in the mud with Trump is ludicrous. Ryan, Pence, Kasich - they're a whole different kind of bad. But make no mistake: still bad.

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Good or bad they're not going anywhere. They'll probably keep their majority for the same reason Democrats did through McGovern and Mondale.

17. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

In 2017 Beck tried to rehab his image and warned against Trump being a danger to democracy... then when his website lacked traffic and he was broke, he decided to jump right back into Trumpland. Proving he stands for absolutely nothing but making money. Trumpers should be real honored to support such a principled man.

It actually speaks to how stupid the right wing propagandists think their audience is.

mdrowe00, tmoney1101 and RayRay10 like this.
  19. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

He looks like a gay Colonel Sanders now.

ROCKSS, mdrowe00 and RayRay10 like this.
  20. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Know* not think.

mdrowe00 and RayRay10 like this.