1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Give me some reasons

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ibm, Feb 12, 2016.

1. ibm

ibm Member

why durant will choose to come to houston after this season.

i just feel getting kd is a pipe dream for us. if i were kd, why should i get to the rockets, given how things have been in houston?

they couldnt get a ring w/ wb, kd and jh back then, what can possibly convince kd it could happen here now? better coaching, better system?

i didnt make this thread to knock on harden. there're enough those threads already. just wanna to see some hope at this dark moment of the team...

2. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

He won't... especially after he sees what this front office is like after this season. Morey might end up being fired.

Durant is super sensitive when it comes to what other people say about him so he'll want to go to a stable and established franchise to win his rings.. so he'll either do that or just stay in OKC where he is already loved by their entire fanbase and can do no wrong, even if he never wins a ring. I bet he wishes he was in LMA's situation last off-season.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He and Harden are gay lovers? Durant has a hard on for barren strip malls and pot holes?

That's all i can think of.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Because didn't he already declare that Houston is his city? Maybe that's because he loves its charm. Houston sprawls in his heart.

5. Garner

Garner Member

Durant will resign a 1 year deal with OKC after this season.

- By signing a 1 year deal, he maximizes his next max contract in step with the cap increase. We're talking like an extra $20 Mil
    - He hits the market simultaneously with Westbrook if he signs the 1 year deal