1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Give me one good reason

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by deb4rockets, Jan 13, 2018.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I guess I just like it when they pass it around more before shooting. It just seemed more logical to me to keep feeding the ball to guys who are on fire, or who are wide open rather than to use one guy to take the majority of the shots, even if his percentage is the lowest.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Gimme one reason to trey here, and I'll churn & jack from downtown

Gimme one reason to trey here, and I'll make u eat rebounds

Said i don't wanna heave from under 23

You gots to know i'm morey's kind

3. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

Nonsense, don’t suggest you don’t want the team to magically change game plan that takes shots from Gordon after all these posts (not just in this thread too).
    You don’t change a good players game over marginal season average differences!
    Why do you give Anderson multiple “positive vibes” with far more flaws in his game (which I’m all for) and all this negative attention to our third best player??
    Different year, same deb, different targets!

4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Because.................

[​IMG]

deb4rockets likes this.
  5. Asian Sensation

Because there are no 4 pointers.

deb4rockets likes this.
  6. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I gave Anderson multiple positive vibes because of all the hateful posts on him. Was I frustrated with him like many? Yes, of course I was. I still am to be honest, but just thought it was fun to send some positive vibes. Do I think Gordon is a good player? Yes, of course I do. Have I said I really like how he is taking it in to the paint more, and that he has upped his game? Yes, I certainly have. Do I think he is by far the best player on the team? No, and that is why I asked for one good reason why he always takes the most shots. Simple as that. Don't make this out to be something else.

7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

True, and that was my point. I felt like other players were missing out on some of those opportunities.

Tfor3 likes this.
  8. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Really?

9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Tracey is that you, out of the spotlight and into the forum?

10. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

You spend nearly all of your CF time ever since registering promoting or “just asking a lot of questions” about individual players. But it’s not an agenda or hating. Got it!

11. deb4rockets5

deb4rockets5 Member

That's right. I have never said I wish we would get rid of a player or made personal attacks on a player. I have aired my frustrations with players but have also praised those same players. I don't put anyone on a pedestal though, and don't believe any of them are perfect and untouchable. At the end of the day they are all just people, and I don't cherish the ground they walk on or care about who they date or what club they go to.

12. Asian Sensation

Well... you gotta attempt the 3 pointer if you want a chance at a 4 point play.

deb4rockets likes this.
  13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

You know it!

14. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

Second account? How many more troll accounts you got?

15. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

Not even Harden? You don’t want to lie now do you?

16. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Partly due to the fact that he's a threat to shoot a three at any moment, which is the one good reason I would give to the OP.

17. rockpileindisma

Why 2 accounts tho

18. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

he has the momba mentality ;)

19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

To make a long story short, I couldn't remember the password to my account when on vacation and opened a new one under my new email addy. I opened my IPAD and logged in under my new email which took me to the deb4rockets5, which is the one I didn't mean to start up, but accidently use sometimes when logging in and using my new email addy. I should just delete it actually, so that doesn't happen.

20. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Watching him shoot enormous 3 pointers despite his low percentage is a little bit frustrating, but our offense relies on layups and 3 pointers and if he didn't have the green light from the coaching staff he wouldn't be shooting from behind tge arc profusely, nonetheless, he is a good 3 point shooters.