1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Giuliani Filmed in Compromising Position in Hotel Room with “Teen Daughter of Kazakh Journalist”

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Fantasma Negro

Why are you so triggered? Go ahead and call me some ist words, you know you want to lol

2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

We call ourselves negros, go ahead and refer to 'us' that way from now on.

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

My... the troll is suddenly so defensive. I guess my posts struck a nerve...

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. Fantasma Negro

Yeah, not gonna do that.

5. Fantasma Negro

Literally the same strategies lol. Did you guys buy the same book or something lmao

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Unfortunately dumb people such as yourself rely on free click bait rather than pay wall subscription based services like WSJ and NYT for their news absorption.

Free click bait is being weaponized by right wingers because they know the nuance of the actual content doesn't matter. It's just the the flashy headline that confirms your biases. Hence you'll notice things like the length of an investigative journalism article from NYT or WSJ having thousands up thousands of words with extreme details on sources and extreme detail on the actual meat of the story while the sources you mostly trust have relatively short word counts without much nuance in their source gathering. It's the headline that matters more for those sites.

I suggest you pay for a subscription to an actual paper. It doesn't have to be "liberal". WSJ is a great place to start if you are skeptical that NYT is some sort of liberal hive mind. But you seriously need to detune from click bait. It's ruining your perspective of how the world around you is.

7. Fantasma Negro

Your opinion of me is a reflection of how you feel about yourself

8. fchowd0311

Sure. That's fine. But dude, I suggest you at least subscribe to one non clock bait news source. Again WSJ is a great place to start for brainwashed right wingers who've been damaged mentally by click bait spam. This isn't me having a dick measuring contact with you. I'm sincere here and you should seriously consider the sources you read.

9. Fantasma Negro

You seriously think I'm going to take tips on reliable sources from you? Thanks but no thanks lol. And I don't know what you do in your spare time but I won't be contacting you to measure my dick as much as you and the other flag waivers love sniffing it, its off limits to commies lol

10. fchowd0311

See, this right here. Your click bait content exposure the past few years of your life has resulted in you calling anyone who disagrees with you s commie.

Seriously, evaluate what you feed your brain. It ain't healthy currently.

Do you understand the benefits of a pay wall news server vs one that relies entirely on ad revenue? I'm not debating you on partisan lines here. Hell I'm recommending WSJ which is no where close to some liberal leftist commie rag. Avoid sources that rely entirely on ad revenue.

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

So is he a pedophile or cross dresser. I guess cross dressing isnt illegal or not even looked upon as immoral so that is kind of an unfair stupid joke

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I definitely think “commie” when someone recommends the WSJ. I mean, you just move one letter and, boom: SJW. They’re not fooling anybody.

13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Its amazing how some of these threads delve into pages of everyone moralizing each other. Guys get a grip

dachuda86 likes this.
  14. Fantasma Negro

Lol I don't care if you agree or disagree with me. You **** sniffers troll everything I post and then you turn around and say I'm hostile to ppl who disagree with me lol. Go through my post, which are consistently quoted by your comrades, besides registering to vote, have I ever tried to convince anyone to do anything? No. Your TDS is so severe you're triggered by everything lol

15. fchowd0311

I don't care also if you agree with me. I'm telling you that your brain is turning into mush from relying only on ad revenue based click bait sources. You need to calm down dude.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  16. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

He's mad...lol calm down it's only an internet forum...you'll find another hobby after Biden wins, I hope. Now be a good bot and go back to your thread...

RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Amen

18. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Get a grip? I've seen you go 15 pages back and forth on a random dumbass subject that makes no sense whatsoever.

RayRay10 and ROXTXIA like this.
  19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Feel guilty? I argue about political topics not each other. This is pages of your guy's this kind of scumbag

20. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Could you rephrase that for me?

RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.