1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Giuliani Filmed in Compromising Position in Hotel Room with “Teen Daughter of Kazakh Journalist”

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I watched the movie earlier. Rudy looks dumb for getting duped, He wasn’t told she was underage. He wasn’t whacking it. At worst a horny single old guy thinking maybe he had a shot at sex with an attractive woman in her 20’s.

The movie had some funny parts but the original version was better

#201 Pistol Pete, Oct 25, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  2. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I will admit that it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be but it’s highly embarrassing to watch a nasty old man fawn all over a substantially younger woman like he did. The encounter was unprofessional at a minimum and headed towards worse. My wife would be less than pleased if I were caught on camera, or otherwise, being familiar with someone like that. During any other time in American political history this would be a scandal that would be difficult to rebound from and it goes to show how far we have moved our moral compass. The craziest part? He’s bound to the party of Jesus and (self) righteousness. ****ing hypocrites.

3. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

That kinda behavior is why he’s single at his age. We just had a guy tied to the Democratic Party Eww-Toobin on a work related zoom call. Perverts come in all shapes sizes and party affiliations.

FWIW. My wife would kick my ass for having your user name......

RayRay10, ryan_98 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  4. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

LOL, I created this moniker 20 years ago and would likely go in a different direction now. My wife is/was used to my nonsense and luckily doesn’t hold my poor choices against me. She is the best woman and better than I deserve.

RayRay10, Hakeemtheking, foh and 5 others like this.
  5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Movie film was awesome

RayRay10 and Dubious like this.
  6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Other than that Baron Coen and Bakalova are LeBron James Harden and Project Veritas is 2nd graders throwing a deflated kickball at a broken rim.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Is there another version of Cohen's new movie?

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I haven’t watched the video, so I could be mistaken. But wasn’t she the one who suggested they go into the bedroom? If so, it’s no longer professional at that point.

RayRay10, Hakeemtheking and TWS1986 like this.
  9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

That, but I also hate the prank. It's cruel in my book. I'm not a fan of monetary entrapment, of tricking people to expose the worse side of them for profit.

10. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

11. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

#1 he's a public figure, he knows he's subject to scrutiny
    #2 He's a known liar and agent of chaos, he should expect the same
    #3 He's a lawyer and cyber security 'expert', he knows he is subject to international intrigue

This just exposes him as stupid. a charlatan. And it implies the same about the rest of the administration since they chose to be represented by him.

(I don't believe Toobin is Biden's personal lawyer and envoy.

RayRay10, Hakeemtheking, foh and 4 others like this.
  12. Buck Turgidson

“It says something about Rudy’s character is that the weirdest part of the sentence ‘Rudy Giuliani got tricked, then shoved his hand down his pants in a hotel room in front of a relative stranger’ is that it doesn’t end at the word ‘relative.'” -- John Oliver

RayRay10, foh, Lar and 1 other person like this.
  13. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

14. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I watched it. I didn’t find it as funny as the first movie. It seemed to be more scripted and employ more actors for the scenes.

Giuliani came across as a buffoon, and she as an inexperienced young reporter who is in awe of him. The flirting and touching was mutual throughout. She was fawning over him, kept touching his knee, and proposed they have “drinks in the bedroom”. But he was kind of dumb not to see through it and recognize that it was a prank.

15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Plus she’s stuck, gotta let the red flags loose once she’s already on the hook...

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Damn...milf wood

Carl Herrera likes this.
  17. foh

foh Member

Why does "I'll put my eyeballs on it" sounds like a "that's what she said" joke to me? Anyone who interviews him now is probably wondering if he will "tuck his shirt in" before the interview is over.

Considering that he wanted to sleep with Bakalova without verifying her background/intentions suggests that he is probably compromised by a bunch of foreign intelligent services by now and just doesn't give a f*ck.

Cant believe that HE is the lead in trying to accuse someone of unethical behaviour. Who WOULDN'T be skeptical of his dirt?!

Trump is a joke to have such people representing him.

RayRay10 and calcium like this.
  18. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

Take away the politic standpoints....but

1 Single old man
    1 Attractive girl
    Girl Leads him to the bedroom with drinks....

hmmmm trick or not..95% of the single guys are going to enter that bedroom.....

Especially if that old man had some shots already...no brainer...his other brain has taken over.

19. calcium

calcium Member

Blackmail potential? I wonder how many in office have this sort of thing hanging over them.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

except he's not your typical single old man

former DA for SDNY who went after the mob
    former NYC mayor
    cybersecurity adviser
    divorced thrice
    drag queen
    lawyer/ttackdog for POTUS

RayRay10 likes this.