1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girly Yao

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by danielk, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielk

danielk Member

He's not girly..he just need to grow some balls cuz he's 7'5 and he's the tallest and most talented player in the nba. He should grow some toughness and ask his little homies to pass him the ball and take at least 15 shots a game. I would rather make him shoot the 3 than moochie! He should slap with his long arms his teammates who don't pass to him in the head and learn some cuss words. Where is charles barkley when we need him? Can someone make him hang around with Barkley or Shaq and not with his little plump fat abercrombie suave geeky translator for so long. I think his translator is making him real soft and almost turning him into girly yao. AND y does he whine like a girl to the chinese media all the time?

2. dn1282

dn1282 Member

if you're trying to be funny by mocking the other "yao is a girl" posts...you failed :rolleyes:

seriously...this needs to stop.

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

This thread just put me to bed. Good job Denielk, I needed my beauty sleep anyway.

4. couch_pot8o

couch_pot8o Contributing Member

wooohoo! cmon everyone, let's jump the never ending "yao's-too-soft" bandwagon! just like the other thread starters started ever since the media put so much emphasis on this! woohoo! where can i jump??? :rolleyes:

5. voice

voice Member

yao's not girly. he's just a b****. that's all.

6. vf1a

vf1a Member

we have Yao Meek, we need Yao Mean! :D :) :p :eek: :( :mad:

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I think voice needs to be put to rest also.

Good night

8. kryten128

kryten128 Member

9. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

10. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

You'r quite adamant in your convictions.

11. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Your boy is the anchor of the best defense in the league. I know its not as nationally recognized or it doesnt stir as much national pride as seeing him rack up offensive points but it means just as much. and his presence is getting his teammates open shots, which they're taking and making. No man is man enough to counter an nba defensive scheme by himself, one that is focused on denying you the ball, the only way to counter it is for your teammates to make 'em pay for doing it by knocking down the open "J" which his teammates are doing.

12. shawn786

shawn786 Member

DAMN voice your ass calls him a b**** in every thread you post in, NOT COOL ... :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.