1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girls with kids

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bladeage, Mar 11, 2009.

1. ling ling

ling ling Member

see what I'm saying?

2. DreamRoxCoogFan

theres a quote from jerry maguire about this....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vW95YIpC6Rw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vW95YIpC6Rw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"Don't shoplift the pooty."

This is all you need to know.

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

Eh might as well listen to your penis.

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

[​IMG]

....incase you don't know....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGoWtY_h4xo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGoWtY_h4xo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If he's under 25, he'll disregard all the sound advice from his friends and this thread and go with the one he already made up in his mind.

"blahblah blahblah I know I know, but she's hot AND attractive!"

6. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Just move really slow and you have to watch your feelings, because in no time you could find yourself caring for that child more than her. And that could turn out to be a bad thing if yall be together then things don't work out.

You should ask a lot of questions about her baby father and does he be around. Because you don't want to get into something not knowing what type of dude the baby father is.

7. fmp087

fmp087 Member

Listen to Voodoopope.

8. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

listen to deez nutz

9. Asian Sensation

Why don't you just keep all 4 girls a part of the rotation? You can name them accordingly... "Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday" and "Wednesday". Recharge Thursday and kick it with the fellas and or chase more tail on Friday and Saturday.

10. aghast

aghast Member

This goes without saying, but on the first date you should have sex with her, to make sure all the anatomy is in working order. But by the second date, you have to lay down the law.

If she's willing to give the kid(s) up for adoption, tell her you'll consider going out with her for a third date. If not, tell her it's over. This is important: on this point you have to be firm, no matter how much she cries or says she likes those kids, or how much of a shine you took to the kid(s) when they waved at you from the window before the first and second dates. Don't worry: after you explain you have three others waiting in the wings, she'll probably come around.

If she agrees to these terms, for the third date road trip it to Nebraska to drop the kids off , then take her out to Sizzler on the way back. Then the obligatory (It has NOT been disproven, all evidence to the contrary) Hathaway reference, preferably in a seedy motel on the way home.

On the fourth date, tell her you'll go to the orphanage on the eleventh date, but can't afford to take the time off work to drive back to Nebraska before then. Before that eleventh date happens, though, be sure to break up with her via text message, and on the rebound pick up one of the childless possibilities. You don't want to deal with that kind of baggage.

[If she keeps pictures of the old kid(s) hanging up around the place, I'd bail on the fifth date. Too clingy. If she's cool about the whole thing, though, you can stretch it out to Date 8 or 9.]

That's my advice. And yes, I'm currently single, childless, and (emotionally & physically) barren.

11. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

12. mazyar

mazyar Member

Have you ears examined.

13. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Listen....to what the flower people say....

[​IMG]

14. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Alright stop. Collaborate and listen. To ima_drummer2k

15. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

lol @ this thread.
    oh, and listen to whoever posted above me.

in all seriousness, I dated a girl with a kid. I dated her before (long before she was pregnant) she had the kid as well.

she had a dna test done on this guy she had been staying with and it turned out he wasn't the dad. so then she made me take one (totally pissed me off -- the kid looked nothing like me on any level) the results were obviously negative. so it makes me wonder just how many people she was sleeping with to this day. I probably don't want to know. so yeah, my experience with girls with kids was not so goodly.

a mom is looking for a dad for her kids (if she is a good one). keep that in mind.

16. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

You're not dating her, you're dating the kid too, and that includes the kid's dad (unless he is deceased).

Is that worth it? Your call.

17. joesr

joesr Member

I've come to the conclusion that about 7/8's of the replies on here sre from 25 and under years old.

1st off everyone saying the c section this and that doesnt know the dif between a slut and someone who recovers talking about loose and tight. Please stop giving advice based on what you hear or what you thought you knew. If a girl is loose its not the natural birth its the having sex with guys who have bigger penis's then you (lol...penis). Women will heal up and get tight again if you dont go around f'ing right afterwards and let that snatch heal.

My advice is to not listen to these young'n's. kthxsbye

18. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

My advice is to fix your joke radar. It's obviously broken and made you dense.

19. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

listen to yonkers.

20. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

I am 27 yrs old, and I think that everyone who is my age in this thread has the mind of a 12 year old. Children are not a bad thing at all......they are a humbling experience, and are definately one of the brighter spots of humanity.

My advice is, try it man. You will have to work extra hard, but if you feel that you could fall for this girl, then it will not be considered work at all. Your buddies may want you to go out and have drinks with them, and chase tail, and think you are stupid for staying in on a Saturday night with a girl that has kids with someone else. I tell you this much, if you love her, then those Saturday night experiences will have greater bearing on your life then going out and drinking with your buddies. Who knows, if it goes the distance, you may make a positive impact on one of those kids lives.

FWIW, this is my opinion, a real man can handle anything. I have known alot of men who have taken on the responsibility of children that are not theirs, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for them.

Here is a thing to think of, put the shoe on the other foot, imagine if you had a child and a woman was posting this same thread asking others if she should be with you........just a thought