1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girls lying about their age

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Kyakko, Jul 30, 2009.

1. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Quoted for truth.

Does she get carded when ordering a drink? If so, next time just ask to see her ID, like you want to look at her picture on there.

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Don't say anything about it, just needle her with questions that force her to do math on her birth year. "I still remember Reagan's Evil Empire speech from when I was 6; how old were you when he gave it?" "My 16th high school reunion is coming up; what number are you on?" "I've got 32 more years until I collect Social Security; how long do you have to wait?" "I remember my senior year in high school, everybody was crazy about the Red Hot Chili Peppers. What was it for you?"

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

What about girls lying about their race? I once met a girl who said she was Korean when in fact she was Hispanic. It pisses me off to no end when that happens.

4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Its pretty easy to tell the difference in the sack, everyone knows Asian chicks have horizontal vaginas.

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

So take her somewhere where AGE is questioned... for example, a contest for all "30-year-olds"... and when they say "YOU WIN! Let us see your license for your birth date confirmation so you can claim your prize, madam!", she better tell you "I'm sorry I lied to you :(" and apologize some way. :D

EDIT: RocketsPimp has the right idea. And I would listen to a PIMP if I were you. ;)
    Yes, it does. Sucks that she will lie again.

Why can it be "understood"? :confused:

6. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

let it go

7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

What kind of contest would this be? I've never heard of a contest such as this.

8. thewaterox

thewaterox Contributing Member

I don't understand why you would even want to know. I don't tell them how many women I've slept with b4 I met them. Once I got married I never even told my wife she just knows I wasn't a virgin when she met me.

So how do you break the Q? So tell me how much of a slut are you? :D

9. TheBigAristotle

lmfao. QFT (no, really, QFT)

10. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

No its not the same as lying about your pecker. Because she might actually be able to get away with lying about age. When you lie about your pecker, the moment you drop your pants, the truth is hanging.

11. TheBigAristotle

also very relevant, pastor troy breaks it down for us...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-BchYulmrY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-BchYulmrY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

How can you "let this go"? 5 years is huge. If she lies about this, what else will she lie about?

Yes, looking at her private info was wrong, but it's minor compared to what she has done.

Are you planning on having kids? Her age is going to affect that.

13. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

Ronny:
    Nah... prudes are too much work with no guarantees. This also goes for virgins. The way I see it is her previous sex life is just practice for the main event.

Mr. Clutch:
    It's actually 4 years... I don't mind the age, but I hear ya on the lying part.

Mr. Brightside:
    Me too... especially because it's so hard to tell the difference between Koreans and Mexicans. :p

Swoly-D:
    She's pretty sneaky about showing her ID. I asked to a while ago but she wouldn't show me cuz she said the picture looks ugly...

Mo:
    Maybe you're looking at it from the wrong angle. Happens to me all the time with freaky positions.

Thanks people. I thought about just saying she looked old for her age, but that could be suicidal. I'll just do nothing unless she lies about something else.

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Just get her drunk one night talk about high school and then casually ask her what year she graduated....

:D

DD

15. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Yesir. That will work.

16. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

Step 1: I would just say point blank, "why are you lying to me about your age?"

She will ask what you're talking about, but just be like whatever, I know how old you are. If she denies it further, just drop it. But she will know you know. Once she accepts you know the truth, she will ask how you know.

Step 2: I wouldn't tell her anything. Just be like "it doesn't matter how I know. What matters is that you lie to me...it's not about your age, I don't care about that. It's just that things have been going well between us and I really thought we were getting to a place where we could trust one another. I'm not mad...I'm just dissapointed you couldn't trust me. "

Step 3: Profit (unlimited guilt bjs)

17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Does the age difference actually bother you? If not, then just confront her and tell her its ok. No reason to let this thing fester until you catch her in another lie.

If it does bother you, then you should consider just breaking up.

18. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Contributing Member

Fire her. She's too old. If she were a younger, hot chick then a few lies here an there wouldn't be a big deal, but shes approaching that age were she needs to mind her Ps and Qs or else she's out.

19. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

i experienced the same thing. i'm an intern at a pharmacy 2 years ago and dated this technician.

we hit it off when she volunteered to drive me to take some drug tests... as she had to run some errands. so i asked her how old she was and she said she was 24. we went out on a few dates and so on and whatever. and she did look that age (but makeup was deceiving). about a few weeks later, my pharmacist told me she was actually 29 going on 30 and i'm like WTF.

it was a wrap after that.

20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

You guys have a lot to learn about women and their age.

I used to have two older sisters, they are still alive, but somewhere over the course of the last twenty years I became the oldest sibling in my family.

This woman is at a crucial age for women who are not in a relationship. Would you have even answered her ad if you knew she was 35?

If you like this woman, ignore the age issue and get to know her. If things progress in a good way, this story will be something you laugh about fondly ten years from now.